He's here

Old August 8th 05, 06:56 PM
Marina

Default He's here

Well, he's here. So far, Miranda has done a lot of hissing, and the
little man has answered in kind. Frank came out, sniffed the newcomer,
and commenced chatting to him and following him around. At first the
little one tried hissing at him, too, but Frank just continued talking
to him, and the baby stopped hissing at him. He's still a little scared
of Miranda, but she stopped hissing at him already. They sat some
distance from each other and just watched each other for the longest
while. Both are obviously interested in the other.

He is not one bit shy of me, he climbs all over me, comes to me for
shelter when the bigger cats scare him, perches on my shoulder, chest,
neck or lap and purrs like a little motor boat. Some pics of the little
guy starting he

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...16925272zsGDhu

I added some pictures to my island pics, starting he

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...16932466vfwfDD

And here are a couple of pics I took earlier today, before the new guy came:

http://community.webshots.com/album/416910483TbFTgg

--
Marina, Frank and Miranda. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi

¨'
Old August 8th 05, 07:04 PM
Adrian

Marina wrote:
[...]

I'm so glad we finally got to see some pictures. What kept you? ;-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old August 8th 05, 07:06 PM
Victor Martinez

Marina wrote:
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...16925272zsGDhu

Awwww... he's adorable!!!

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...16932466vfwfDD

Great shots!

http://community.webshots.com/album/416910483TbFTgg

That's really neat. Do you use the sauna only in the winter?

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old August 8th 05, 07:27 PM
Karen

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Marina wrote:
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...16925272zsGDhu

Awwww... he's adorable!!!

Indeed! THey sound like they will all do great together with as much
progress as you have made so quickly.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...16932466vfwfDD

Great shots!

I couldn't get here for some reason. I'll try again tonight.

http://community.webshots.com/album/416910483TbFTgg

That's really neat. Do you use the sauna only in the winter?

I LOVE how Frank is kind of leeeeaning over. So cute.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old August 8th 05, 07:34 PM
Adrian

Marina wrote:
[...]

He is so cute! I want a kitten.

Old August 8th 05, 07:38 PM
Christine K.

Wonderful little tigerboy! And I'm jealous of your sauna. We're
looking for an apartment with its own sauna too, as the one in common
use among the tenants doesn't feel as clean as I'd like it to be.

--
Christine in Vantaa, Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
Old August 8th 05, 07:54 PM
Jo Firey

"Marina" wrote in message
Well, he's here. So far, Miranda has done a lot of hissing, and the little
man has answered in kind. Frank came out, sniffed the newcomer, and
commenced chatting to him and following him around. At first the little
one tried hissing at him, too, but Frank just continued talking to him,
and the baby stopped hissing at him. He's still a little scared of
Miranda, but she stopped hissing at him already. They sat some distance
from each other and just watched each other for the longest while. Both
are obviously interested in the other.

He is not one bit shy of me, he climbs all over me, comes to me for
shelter when the bigger cats scare him, perches on my shoulder, chest,
neck or lap and purrs like a little motor boat. Some pics of the little
guy starting he

Such a handsome little boy. Hope Miranda appreciates him. I know he will
love her. I think I'd be naming him Gus. I'm going to have to remember
that for our next boycat.

Jo

Old August 8th 05, 08:01 PM
Smokie Darling (Annie)

Marina wrote:
[...]

=A8'

A very handsome young man. I'm sure whatever name you give him will be
perfect. Very good of Frank to be so helpful.

Miranda will come around, she's probably put out by the fact that there
are now two boy cats, and she's the onliest girl. You'll have to
convince her that this means more girly lovin's (I'm sure you won't
have a problem with that).

Smokie Darling (Annie) - who seems to be doing alot of free-association
today for some strange reason....

Old August 8th 05, 08:12 PM
Mischief

Awwwwwwwww, what a cutie!!!!!

Kristi

Old August 8th 05, 08:27 PM
Enfilade

Marina wrote:
Well, he's here. So far, Miranda has done a lot of hissing, and the
little man has answered in kind. Frank came out, sniffed the newcomer,
and commenced chatting to him and following him around. At first the
little one tried hissing at him, too, but Frank just continued talking
to him, and the baby stopped hissing at him. He's still a little scared
of Miranda, but she stopped hissing at him already. They sat some
distance from each other and just watched each other for the longest
while. Both are obviously interested in the other.

What a handsome lean boy! I hope he settles into the family smoothly!

--Fil