sekrit santa gift exchange 2011 update

Old December 22nd 11, 10:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default sekrit santa gift exchange 2011 update

OMB!
Fangu, Fangu! Watta furprize!
Uh Kissamouse Hannika gibt fur meeee!
(an nip tee ur meowmee...may-b he'll lemme hab uh sip)
I wyke doz Greeneez tweetz sooo mutsh,
an I dunt awlwayz lyke awl tweetz,
like I dunt lyke Trader Joe's tweetz (tu Meowmee'z catsurnashun).
An da kanz ov heaalfee kittyfuud!
I wish I had thumz an kud opin dem awll ritta way!
Fankufanku!

Negzt yeer i wyll syne up uhgin, awlla da way!

Pitô.ônya

--
Pitô.ônya
"Purrdai Kitties" wrote in message
https://sites.google.com/site/sekrit...esent-received

Every kittie's present except one has been mailed and we are pretty
sure that one will work out OK.
Next year this will be announced a lot earlier so that there will be
time for shipping to even the most remote lands; we had very little
runup to this in 2011. Thanks to all the participants from the
recipient kitties!

The Purrdai Kitties working for Sekrit Santa

Old December 23rd 11, 05:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

Dat is grate , Pitô.ônya..
did yu let da Purdai kitties now yew gotted yer pkg? Yers wuz une uf da
naymes on da lizt.
Weh gotted toys , n Mom got uh Snuggie, wif bloo n wite clowds on et , Paw
got uh nise big bloo bwankie.
Did yu git owr Kissamouse Kard ?
Weh gotted yerz.
Hapi Hannika tu yu n yer Famli

Luffs, Mosey, PookyKat, Pipps n Sqweex n meowmie

Old December 23rd 11, 06:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Yes, they kno.
I gotz snak pakz an kanz of helfy fuudz.
Meowmee mayd me eet part ov un frigerated opin kan tho.
Better luk tumurro, I hope...urr Sunnydae.

Meowmee mayd tato pankaykz tunite, but dey had omyunz,
--
Pitô.ônya

Old December 24th 11, 02:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

[...]

.. .
https://sites.google.com/site/sekrit...amouse-present....

Every kittie's present except one has been mailed and we are pretty
sure that one will work out OK.
Next year this will be announced a lot earlier so that there will be
time for shipping to even the most remote lands; we had very little
runup to this in 2011. Thanks to all the participants from the
recipient kitties!

The Purrdai Kitties working for Sekrit Santa

We wuv to eet wotkas, wif sower kweem ur appl sawse.
Butted fur minesefl ai purrfur a wotka wif schmaltz dwibbld awl offur.
unyns gnot kneaded.
Meowy, wif mouf woddering fur sutsh a treet,

Old December 25th 11, 05:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

yeUP, dat duz saownd yummy, Meowy, mai sweet wink.
*nosepoinks* n Merry Kissamouse tu tu n yer hole famli
An da sayme goze fur yu OEJ n yer hole house.
Tidings uf komfort n joy.
Mosey and hiz happi house .

mmmmm OEJ and her house

[...]

Mosey--thank you SO much for working so hard on this
We all love and really appreciate you.
Merry Kissamouse to you too.
Luvz, Mosey for his family.