Purrz needed fur Gwamma an Gwampa

Old October 17th 08, 06:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Jen[_3_]

Default Purrz needed fur Gwamma an Gwampa

Hewwo all. My gwampa needs purrz again cuz he wuz back in the
horsepiddle. He is home now tho. But his cansur is gettin pwetty bad
an he may twy chemotherapy.

My gwamma also needs purrz. She has a lung infekshun.

Tank you!

Muwway
Old October 17th 08, 06:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 10:03:31 -0700 (PDT), Jen
wrote:

Hewwo all. My gwampa needs purrz again cuz he wuz back in the
horsepiddle. He is home now tho. But his cansur is gettin pwetty bad
an he may twy chemotherapy.

My gwamma also needs purrz. She has a lung infekshun.

Tank you!

Muwway

Purrs and love from Beauty and Cinder!
Old October 17th 08, 06:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 17, 1:03*pm, Jen wrote:
Hewwo all. My gwampa needs purrz again cuz he wuz back in the
horsepiddle. He is home now tho. But his cansur is gettin pwetty bad
an he may twy chemotherapy.

My gwamma also needs purrz. She has a lung infekshun.

Tank you!

r purrs r wiff yoo an yoor hoomins in dis tim of triyul.

--
Maggy May, WooToo, Missy, Sunrise an Bear

Old October 17th 08, 06:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 10:03:31 -0700, Jen wrote:

Hewwo all. My gwampa needs purrz again cuz he wuz back in the
horsepiddle. He is home now tho. But his cansur is gettin pwetty bad an
he may twy chemotherapy.

My gwamma also needs purrz. She has a lung infekshun.

Tank you!

Muwway

We will all be sending purrs to both your Grandmeowmie and your Grandpaw.
Those cancermonsters can be persistent but chemo can help a lot.

Amelia

Old October 17th 08, 10:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

On Oct 17, 10:03*am, Jen wrote:
Hewwo all. My gwampa needs purrz again cuz he wuz back in the
horsepiddle. He is home now tho. But his cansur is gettin pwetty bad
an he may twy chemotherapy.

My gwamma also needs purrz. She has a lung infekshun.

Tank you!

Muwway

Ar purrrrrz ar headin owt tu yewr gwampa ana gwamma, ana tu da rest uv
da famblee. Ar humin haz ben fitin cansurmosnturz ana she knoz it kin
be skaree ana mizzurabull. Infeckshunz are badbad tew. We hopez fingz
get beddur.
Purrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrum
purpurpur

Ralph, Fred, Alice, Jane, Ricky, Mary, and Judith with Anti Gabrielle
Old October 17th 08, 10:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Hewwo all. My gwampa needs purrz again cuz he wuz back in the
horsepiddle. He is home now tho. But his cansur is gettin pwetty bad
an he may twy chemotherapy.

My gwamma also needs purrz. She has a lung infekshun.

Tank you!

Muwway

Mosey, Tabitha and the other cats from the House of Waterman gather, form a
circle, and meatloaf and start puuuuuuuurring for yer Gwamma n Gwampa.
May dey boff bee healed
Wuv
Mosey and Tabitha
House of Waterman-Mahoney
Pookie, Pipps and Sqweex
House of Waterman

Old October 18th 08, 12:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder (South)

Jen wrote:

Hewwo all. My gwampa needs purrz again cuz he wuz back in the
horsepiddle. He is home now tho. But his cansur is gettin pwetty bad
an he may twy chemotherapy.

My gwamma also needs purrz. She has a lung infekshun.

Tank you!

Muwway

Wee'ze sendin owr strongisst "feel beddur" purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs to
yur gramma an grampa.

Mietze wiff effurywun
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old October 18th 08, 12:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 10:03:31 -0700 (PDT), Jen's nimble, little paws
typed:

Hewwo all. My gwampa needs purrz again cuz he wuz back in the
horsepiddle. He is home now tho. But his cansur is gettin pwetty bad
an he may twy chemotherapy.

My gwamma also needs purrz. She has a lung infekshun.

Tank you!

Muwway

Mine purrs iz on da way!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/17/2008 7:30:24 PM
Old October 18th 08, 01:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Strong purrs from owr howse.

Lucy

Jen wrote:
Hewwo all. My gwampa needs purrz again cuz he wuz back in the
horsepiddle. He is home now tho. But his cansur is gettin pwetty bad
an he may twy chemotherapy.

My gwamma also needs purrz. She has a lung infekshun.

Tank you!

Muwway

Purrz pleeze fur Gwampa Jen[_3_] Cat community 15 October 12th 08 06:47 PM
Purrz fur a d*g Tabitha Fluffytail Cat community 14 December 3rd 06 07:35 AM
More purrz... Cory Cat community 8 October 22nd 06 05:07 AM
PURRZ!!! Boogie's Mom Cat community 4 October 18th 03 07:43 AM
Sad noos, purrz needed [email protected] Cat community 9 July 18th 03 06:05 AM