Could really use some purrs

Old April 1st 09, 10:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CN

Default Could really use some purrs

My pain management doctor decided, for some reason, to cut back on my pain
medicine - I won't go into all that entails, but I really could use some
coping purrs just now.

--
Hugs,

CN

Old April 1st 09, 10:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"CN" wrote in message
My pain management doctor decided, for some reason, to cut back on my pain
medicine - I won't go into all that entails, but I really could use some
coping purrs just now.

Lots of purrs coming. It's horrible to be in pain, I know a little about
that myself.
Is there anything strong enough that you can buy over the counter? Probably
not, it was just a thought.
What was the reason he gave to cut you down? Did he think you were getting
dependant on it?
I always say to my doctors "have you ever suffered from this condition
yourself?" They never have.
I also say to my surgeons if they cut me off from pain relief too soon
"have you ever had an operation?" They never have.
So none of them have any idea.

Tweed

Old April 1st 09, 10:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

CN wrote:
My pain management doctor decided, for some reason, to cut back on my
pain medicine - I won't go into all that entails, but I really could
use some coping purrs just now.

Purrs on the way.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old April 1st 09, 10:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine Burel[_2_]

Location: Albuquerque, NM, USA

That's a serious bummer -- I'm really sorry. You might consider trying
acupunture if you can find someone good - it's all that's really helped
bring my daughter's migraine pain levels down. Purrs for you to feel
better - will be thinking of you.
Christine

Old April 2nd 09, 12:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"CN" wrote in message
My pain management doctor decided, for some reason, to cut back on my pain
medicine - I won't go into all that entails, but I really could use some
coping purrs just now.

--
Hugs,

CN

Purrs are on the way!

--

Joy

No amount of time can erase the memory of a good cat, and no amount of
masking tape can ever totally remove his fur from your couch. - Leo Dworken

Old April 2nd 09, 01:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Mega purrs on the way to you. My son goes through a pain management clinic
and sometimes I wonder............

Old April 2nd 09, 04:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB

CN wrote:
My pain management doctor decided, for some reason, to cut back on my pain
medicine - I won't go into all that entails, but I really could use some
coping purrs just now.

/we are sending lots of strong coping purrs. MLB
Old April 7th 09, 07:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

CN wrote:
My pain management doctor decided, for some reason, to cut back on my pain
medicine - I won't go into all that entails, but I really could use some
coping purrs just now.

Lots and lots of purrs,
Polonca and Soncek