Sarsi's new hobby

Old June 3rd 07, 05:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

Default Sarsi's new hobby

Sitting at home last night, Dave on computer and me with my nose in a
book i.e. a normal Satursday night around here at the moment.

Dave spotted this site apparently run by a black cat called "Quoth the
Raven". Said cat spitting image of Sarsi

Site plays sounds- lots of Motorhead for a start and some other stuff
Sarsi likes....

Ahhh...well lately Dave has taken to sitting up late to talk to
friends online and sometimes when it is time for him to go to bed
Sarsi will be apparently asleep in the living room so he'll, leave the
door open for when she gets up and comes in on her own (He regularly
calls her a good few names but he couldn't bear to wake her up)

Quoth is the name of a raven in the Terry Pratchett novels, which are
favourite reads of mine

And just lately we've noticed something odd about our computer. Only
Friday morning, Dave asked me if I switched the computer on when I got
up. I said no, I hadn't touched it and he said well it was switched
off last night and this morning it's on...

Have vision of Sarsi waiting until the house is silent and then
switching the PC back on to work on her website

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old June 4th 07, 04:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Lesley wrote:

Have vision of Sarsi waiting until the house is silent and then
switching the PC back on to work on her website

Who knows? The cats have their very own programming language, after all.