Time to plan

Old November 13th 11, 02:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default Time to plan

Piglett and Willow sit with Pigs big notebook. Pig says, "Ok how bout we
duz diz, we haz da wedwink in Scotland, dat nite we haz da rezeption and da
Kissamouse paty wiff Santamouse. I haff azked da Two Sisters to fine uz a
Castle we can rent dere. U hazta drezz warm kauze dem Castles kan be kold
kordink to da bookz gramby readz. Dat wud be a boogtifulz plaze for a
wedwink anna Trudi kud stan on dat turret fingie to fro da bouquet.

Old November 13th 11, 02:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

anna ifin we getsa gud deal we kuld juzt stay der fru mew yearz alla parteez
wifowt pakin but onze, Trudi

Old November 13th 11, 03:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

I wuz hopink da Sisters kud git uz a good pakage deal. We wud jus hafta
port onze anna dat qud ve furry kule. Piglett thinking this could be really
fun. O T thinking it migh not be cool to wear long johns under his kilt!!!!

Old November 13th 11, 04:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

Mimzy heer, dunt furgit at da resepshun, da bridzmaid hazta brake uh oatkake
ovur da nu brides hed.
Hu awl iz inbited tu yer winking Trudi?

Old November 13th 11, 05:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

der willz be a nowncemint when jack says da date anna time iz ok wif hizsef,
trudi
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
Mimzy heer, dunt furgit at da resepshun, da bridzmaid hazta brake uh
oatkake ovur da nu brides hed.
Hu awl iz inbited tu yer winking Trudi?

anna ifin we getsa gud deal we kuld juzt stay der fru mew yearz alla
parteez wifowt pakin but onze, Trudi

Piglett and Willow sit with Pigs big notebook. Pig says, "Ok how bout we
duz diz, we haz da wedwink in Scotland, dat nite we haz da rezeption and
da Kissamouse paty wiff Santamouse. I haff azked da Two Sisters to fine
uz a Castle we can rent dere. U hazta drezz warm kauze dem Castles kan
be kold kordink to da bookz gramby readz. Dat wud be a boogtifulz plaze
for a wedwink anna Trudi kud stan on dat turret fingie to fro da bouquet.

New Training Plan? Jenn[_3_] Cat health & behaviour 1 March 21st 08 04:40 PM
we have a plan Stormmee Cat anecdotes 14 March 4th 08 10:24 AM
I think my plan worked Marina Cat anecdotes 13 August 25th 05 04:20 PM