gagement pardee

Old December 6th 11, 08:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default gagement pardee

Willow, O T, Lizzy and Piglett move up next to the table. Lizzy hands Trudi
a beautifully wrapped box done up in the Gordon colors. Trudi tears the
paper gently away then opens the box to reveal r small crystal stemmed
bowls specially created for kittys to drink nip wine from. They sparkle in
the light. There is also a decanter in the same crystal pattern which is
the Gordon coat of arms. Th girl cats smile at Trudi and wish her
happiness.

O T then hands Jack a smaller box done up in the same paper. Jact removes
the paper and inside is a Whisky flask in pewter. On the from of it the the
Gordon coat of arms raised in Gold. On the back are their names and he date
and country of their wedwink. O T leans close to Jack's ear. Don't tell da
girlz but I ordered a case of gudgud scottish whisky whicheZ we kan all shae
after da ceremonie.

Old December 7th 11, 01:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Tue, 6 Dec 2011 01:05:36 -0600, Gramby wrote:

[...]

Appawz! Appawz! How luffly!

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

12/6/2011 7:35:24 PM
Old December 7th 11, 04:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps hand Jack n Trudi a beautifully wrapped box
done up in the Gordon colors
with Scottish Music CD's in it..all kinds . We hope you have a CD player.

http://www.scotlandbytheyard.com/scottish-music-1/
I hope this link works.
BobQat n Mimzy have something else for each of you.

Old December 7th 11, 04:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

From BobQat and Mimzy with our love , it is wrapped in your clans colored
paper
http://www.scotlandbytheyard.com/pro...e-home/page/5/

The bitties, Tygur and Mayzy have something for you too :
http://www.scotlandbytheyard.com/cel...or-the-home-2/
The little sillies picked them out and wrapped them up all by own their
little selves.
They hope you like them Trudi and Jack
Proud Papa Mosey

Old December 10th 11, 12:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

Default From Mosey and Family [ gagement pardee]

From BobQat and Mimzy with our love , it is wrapped in your Gordon clan's
colored tartan
paper
http://www.scotlandbytheyard.com/pro...e-home/page/5/

This is uh beautiful Ionia Cross in pewter with fancy markings on it.
and a colorful Olive/candy dish and a beautiful curved colorful Hors D’Oeuvre
Dish
Neither one will break.

The bitties, Tygur and Mayzy have something for you too :
http://www.scotlandbytheyard.com/cel...or-the-home-2/

These are a set of 6 coasters with cute sheep on them and 3 sheep key
chains .
The little sillies picked them out and wrapped them up all by own their
little selves.
They hope you like them Trudi and Jack

Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps hand Jack n Trudi a beautifully wrapped box
done up in the Gordon tartan colors
filled with Scottish Music CD's Celtic, in it..all kinds . We hope you have
a CD player
http://www.scotlandbytheyard.com/scottish-music-1

We also got you some books ..wrapped u in your Gordon clans tartan colors

A Scot-English Dictionary, The History of Scotland and Wee Guide to William
Wallace

Love and happiness to you BOTH, Jack and Trudi from Mosey and happy
family.

Old December 10th 11, 07:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

Yu r VURY welkum trudi.

Luvz
Mosey fur hiz hoam