Kule friend for Piglet

Old April 24th 07, 10:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Kule friend for Piglet

I iz gettin an fren cauz Gramby has started to go bisit odher hoomand for a
week ada time and leaves me by myownself. I get lonesome and whenna her son
comez to bisit and feed myownself, I dozednt want him to leave. Dey all
thought another kitten would be good for myownself. Stormmee bop your soft
her is lauffin herown self at Gramby cauz she known Gramby didn't like catz
at all a year ago! I iz slepin with da towel dat belonges to O. T. Mahoey.

Old April 26th 07, 01:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I iz veri pleasedta smak soft fur yourownsef, juzt beclawz butted you iz
rite her iz laffin... Stormmee, who thinkz morre katz iz kule

Old April 26th 07, 04:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 04:13:12 -0500, Granby's nimble, little paws
typed:

I iz gettin an fren cauz Gramby has started to go bisit odher hoomand for a
week ada time and leaves me by myownself. I get lonesome and whenna her son
comez to bisit and feed myownself, I dozednt want him to leave. Dey all
thought another kitten would be good for myownself. Stormmee bop your soft
her is lauffin herown self at Gramby cauz she known Gramby didn't like catz
at all a year ago! I iz slepin with da towel dat belonges to O. T. Mahoey.

Datz furry nice nooz - itz gud dat you will haff a noo frend! And
Orange too! Iz OT going to joyne usses in da Kommunity?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
4/25/2007 11:37:35 PM
Old April 26th 07, 05:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 04:13:12 -0500, Granby's nimble, little paws
typed:

I iz gettin an fren cauz Gramby has started to go bisit odher hoomand for
week ada time and leaves me by myownself. I get lonesome and whenna her
son
comez to bisit and feed myownself, I dozednt want him to leave. Dey
all
thought another kitten would be good for myownself. Stormmee bop your
soft
her is lauffin herown self at Gramby cauz she known Gramby didn't like
catz
at all a year ago! I iz slepin with da towel dat belonges to O. T.
Mahoey.

Datz furry nice nooz - itz gud dat you will haff a noo frend! And
Orange too! Iz OT going to joyne usses in da Kommunity?
-

Yez, I will introduz hisownelf when he gets to myown houz. Rite now
himownself is justz eatin' and slepin'. I still sleepz on da towel that
smellz like OT Mahoney; Gramby rubbed myownself allover with another towel
she saidz dat they ar letting da kitty lay on so him knowz what I smella
like.
Scooter D*G keeps sniffin at da towel and lookin for da kitty.

Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
4/25/2007 11:37:35 PM

Fangu Miss Piglet!! June Cat community 1 January 15th 07 11:54 PM
tootoo kule!!! Stormmee Cat community 0 November 17th 06 04:00 AM
Ham is our friend [email protected] Cat anecdotes 7 June 17th 06 02:36 AM
Little Piglet! (cat) jmcquown Cat anecdotes 1 February 8th 06 05:20 PM
Best Friend Justin Clarke Cat health & behaviour 4 December 14th 03 07:20 PM