Train a deaf kitten?

Old July 27th 05, 08:58 PM
Carol Cooper

Default Train a deaf kitten?

anyideas how to train a deaf 4 month old shes getting up on everything and
breaking thinks my house loks like i have ten of them lol, any help?

Old July 27th 05, 10:30 PM
Karen

"Carol Cooper" wrote in message
.. .
anyideas how to train a deaf 4 month old shes getting up on everything and
breaking thinks my house loks like i have ten of them lol, any help?

Double-sided tape. And where do you have pictures posted? And does she have
a little kitten friend to help with the energy output.

Old July 30th 05, 01:06 AM
Gracecat

I'd investigate websites that discuss deaf human children, especially
toddlers. Stomping the floor or counter to get his attention would be a
start.

Grace