Da loo-wow on da beech!

Old February 15th 07, 03:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

Default Valleytimez Day!

On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 08:09:43 -0600, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

Tiger smoocheez hizown wifekitty onna paw, den herown cheek... he opinz da
prezzie, well dat iz kule... lobzterz, I lofez lobsterz... he takez da box
furm unner da table anna gifez it to hiz wifekitty... heriz sumfin i hopez
you likez... Holdz hiz breaf... Tiger

Anaïs smooches Tiger, then openz the boks. "Oh whut a luffly kwilt,
my luf! Efurrytime I cuddle in it I'll fink ov you!

Happy Valleytimez day, my luf!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
2/15/2007 10:52:05 AM
Old February 15th 07, 04:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default Valleytimez Day! (was: Da loo-wow on da beech!)

Sundance wrote:
[Rebecca gives Sundance a beautifully wrapped package and smiles as
he trots over to Pitoonya.]

Huyhuy, ptny...

[Sundance puts the package down so he can meow]

Hihi, Toonya. I hope yoo duznt fingk dis iz too furward, but I
gottid yoo a liddle prezzie fur Valleytymes Day.

[Sundance pushes the package toward his Sweetee, and hopes she will
like the comfy red quilt with the border of white hearts all around
the outside edge.]

Ptnya stepz furrwurd tu akzept.
Den yuzez hur klawz juudishizlee tu opin da pakage.

OH! Heow lufferlee. I wyll endjoy yuzink diz kwilt an tinking bowt yu b-4
tayking mine napz.

Juzt uh sekund....
Ptnya goez tu hur hyding playze an burringz owt a bokz wiff uh bigbig
redred ribbin. Inny syde iz a catz-eye green kwilt, wiff yallo rikrak

I heowp YU dunt tink me tuu furward, kuz I gots yu uh liddul sumpin
fur Valleytimez Day tuuuu.

--
Pitô.ônya AKA Sweetee

Old February 15th 07, 08:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Countess Persia Katzenplatzen

On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 08:59:00 -0800, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

Ptnya stepz furrwurd tu akzept.
Den yuzez hur klawz juudishizlee tu opin da pakage.

OH! Heow lufferlee. I wyll endjoy yuzink diz kwilt an tinking bowt yu b-4
tayking mine napz.

Juzt uh sekund....
Ptnya goez tu hur hyding playze an burringz owt a bokz wiff uh bigbig
redred ribbin. Inny syde iz a catz-eye green kwilt, wiff yallo rikrak

I heowp YU dunt tink me tuu furward, kuz I gots yu uh liddul sumpin
fur Valleytimez Day tuuuu.

Oh my towz and wiskerz! Eet eez so luffly to see dese young kittiez
at Valleytimez day!

Well kitteez, I see zat mein Veuve Clicquot champagne has arrifed, so
let usses eech raise a glass and makes a toast to luff, fur luff eez
whut makez da wurld go around!

Raises her glass: "To luff!"

--
All ov mine Purrs,

Countess Persia Katzenplatzen
2/15/2007 3:02:49 PM
Old February 15th 07, 09:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Tiger anna hiz wifekitty, Cleopatra anna TV, anna many ofur cats, couples
anna singles raize deri glazzes anna toazt wif da cowntezz... diz iz veri
nize, Tiger with TV nodding apurrfingly

Old February 16th 07, 02:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Chester stands up nurfusli... I wantsa make a toazt anna ask a queskin...

He turns to the loferli luci... I hopez dis duzint imbarraz yourownsef...
anna you kan wait ta anzwer ifin you wantz buttedd... shifts furm paw ta paw
az he gets hiz box...

Hands he the box...

wuuld yourownsef be mine winkwink... I wants youown sef ta haf diz gift efur
way butted I would be veri happy ifin you wuuld catsider itself a 'gagmint
collar, Chester, Holding hiz breaf anna hopin he hazint totally mezzed it
all up...

meanwhile Tiger and TV hi paw each ofur thinkin he did a gud job...

ea

Old February 17th 07, 01:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

*Lucy is so overwhelmd that she can bairly speek*

Chester, Ife dreemed many times of heering you say dose words. Thers
nothing that would make me happyer than beeing winked to you!

Lucy, in luff

Old February 17th 07, 02:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

concatchewlations! this is so romantickle.
beauty