Bro-furly Love

Old February 4th 08, 05:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

Default Bro-furly Love

What do you guys think of this "I Can Has Cheezburger" caption?

"Iz 'kay, brofur, don' cry

nobudy elze noz mommie is gren!"

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNip...3/100_1250.jpg

Hugs,

CatNipped

"CatNipped" wrote in message
Some of these are absolutely priceless! (Click on the picture to see the
larger sized image.)

http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/Ozzy3/

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old February 4th 08, 05:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

That or

Shhh froggiez, we willz talk bout dem spots when mine borfer wakez up!

Old February 4th 08, 05:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" wrote in message
"CatNipped" wrote in message
Some of these are absolutely priceless! (Click on the picture to see the
larger sized image.)

http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/Ozzy3/

TOO CUTE!! And they've got the best seat in the house!! ))

That chair is for them and only them. The "blanket" they're lying on is a
special cat blankie that feels good to cats, and the "froggie" is their
surogate mother (when we first brought them home and they were quarantined
in the bedroom, they loved to snuggle up against it - it must feel a bit
like mommy did).

Hugs,

CatNipped

--

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~*

All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
~Abraham Lincoln

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old February 4th 08, 05:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"Granby" wrote in message
That or

Shhh froggiez, we willz talk bout dem spots when mine borfer wakez up!

Oh, that one's good too. I'm still trying to think of a caption for this
one:

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNip...3/100_1255.jpg

Maybe: "Cloz eyez now, monstur seene comin'"

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old February 4th 08, 11:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

"CatNipped" wrote in
:

Some of these are absolutely priceless! (Click on the picture to see
the larger sized image.)

http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/Ozzy3/

Priceless!
Old February 5th 08, 02:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep

"Susan M" wrote in message
CatNipped wrote:
Some of these are absolutely priceless! (Click on the picture to see the
larger sized image.)

http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/Ozzy3/

Those are unbelievably adorable shots.

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Do I see a teensy bit of pinkie tongue peeking out?

The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©

Old February 5th 08, 03:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sam

CatNipped wrote:
Some of these are absolutely priceless! (Click on the picture to see the
larger sized image.)

http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/Ozzy3/

Priceless, indeed! Supremely cute.

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe
Old February 5th 08, 04:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jofirey

"CatNipped" wrote in message
Some of these are absolutely priceless! (Click on the picture to see the
larger sized image.)

http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/Ozzy3/

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Ya know what? These pictures were the nicest thing that happened to me all
day today.

(Granted they didn't have much competition)

I really enjoyed them.

Jo

Old February 5th 08, 05:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

"CatNipped" wrote:

Some of these are absolutely priceless! (Click on the picture to see the
larger sized image.)

http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/Ozzy3/

Those are wonderful! Is there anything sweeter than two kitties
cuddling together?

Joyce
--
To send email to this address, remove the triple-X from my user name.