of interest to the visually impaired on the group

Old September 28th 09, 07:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default of interest to the visually impaired on the group

Thank you for praying. And yes, I know.
I am so sick of operations, though. I was hoping that my April 09 one for
abdominal wall repair would be the last ever.
Nope, seems not. Lucky Tina, as N calls me..

Tweed

"Stormmee" wrote in message
I will be praying, and of course you know without me saying this that the
sooner its done the less damage will occur, Lee

--
If you want to discuss top posting please email me privately, lets not
clutter the news group, thanks*****

.
"Christina Websell" wrote in message
Well, my optometrist wrote to me a few weeks ago, telling me it was time
to make an appointment. I've avoided it because I knew it would be bad
news, but I steeled myself and went today.
After 3/4 hour exam he told me he was referring me back to hospital. I
knew it!
He's not happy about what he saw.
I'm not surprised, my sight is cr*p atm. I've had to have software
installed to read the screen on my new phone at work. It's like
supermarket machines where you put your card in, which I cannot read at
all.
So, back to the hospital. I hope they don't advise yet another operation
on my eyes. Not more time off work, please.

Tweed

Old September 28th 09, 07:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

think of it this way, they will be repairing not removing anything... best
of luck, Lee

--
Have a wonderful day