anofur new rule

Old August 5th 07, 03:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default anofur new rule

we iz purti mad atta soft anna furri... i oferheared soft talking to da
gramby hooman anna youcats no whut, we iz gettin ripped off, da gramby hooma
gifez each of herown kitteez an howr a day of alone time ifin dey wantz
it!!! owr hoomanz duzint do diz unlezz you cowntz nap time anna we thinkz we
iz gettin ripped off... Soft sayed hersef stopz whut she iz dointa gif
attinshun when we wantz but i think i wantz mine own time bein an onlicat!!!
Tiger

Old August 5th 07, 06:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Datz rite Tiger. Da gramby sayz cats are like kidz in fur coats and needz
derownz timez. Piglet getz herz in da morning, da gramby alwayz wakes up at
5 and dozent get herownself up until 6. Wllow gets more da allof usens.
Her getz time when gramby getz home from da toonaq place and efferytime her
sitza on da kouch. I gets my hour or more in da effening. We plays wif da
toyz and her skretches me a whole bunch. O.T. agreein with Tiger about bein
an onlycat.

Old August 5th 07, 06:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

i decided dat ifin soft wuz tellin da truf i wuld take ofur da pooter dezk,
anna i efin made TV not stay anna now i haz been laying her all mornin anna
when i wantsa pet i putz mine paw on herown hand, Tiger the smug

Old August 5th 07, 07:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

See, yourownself jsutz hazza tellim. Dat ansome Purrs willl uzuallie get
whtz you wantz. O.T. stretching out on the copier, where Willow can't get to
him...yet.

Old August 6th 07, 05:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

We fink Gramby sownds vurry smart.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
we iz purti mad atta soft anna furri... i oferheared soft talking to da
gramby hooman anna youcats no whut, we iz gettin ripped off, da gramby
hooma
gifez each of herown kitteez an howr a day of alone time ifin dey wantz
it!!! owr hoomanz duzint do diz unlezz you cowntz nap time anna we

thinkz
we
iz gettin ripped off... Soft sayed hersef stopz whut she iz dointa gif
attinshun when we wantz but i think i wantz mine own time bein an
onlicat!!!
Tiger- Hide quoted text -

Old August 7th 07, 10:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

On Sun, 5 Aug 2007 09:43:33 -0500, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

we iz purti mad atta soft anna furri... i oferheared soft talking to da
gramby hooman anna youcats no whut, we iz gettin ripped off, da gramby hooma
gifez each of herown kitteez an howr a day of alone time ifin dey wantz
it!!! owr hoomanz duzint do diz unlezz you cowntz nap time anna we thinkz we
iz gettin ripped off... Soft sayed hersef stopz whut she iz dointa gif
attinshun when we wantz but i think i wantz mine own time bein an onlicat!!!
Tiger

Awww, you poor deer! I getz my alone time twenny-fowr-seben, cawze I
is an onlee kitty!

Why don you 'port offur, an you can be an onlee kitty wif me!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
8/7/2007 5:16:37 PM
Old August 7th 07, 11:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

here i iz... i wantsa be an onlikitty, Tiger
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
.. .
[...]

anofur song fur uses Stormmee Cat community 4 December 17th 06 09:40 PM
Lewis the cat. You know how I'd rule. Bret Ludwig Cat rescue 1 June 22nd 06 12:38 AM
New rule # 5744 Marina Cat anecdotes 5 March 6th 06 03:56 PM
Firefighters Rule!!! and so do Vets!!! John Cat anecdotes 8 April 16th 05 09:31 AM
How I Came to Rule My Home - by Joe Kitty TBird Cat anecdotes 10 September 6th 04 06:47 PM