Softest cat parts

Old November 23rd 04, 08:13 AM
Takayuki

Default Softest cat parts

I was wondering if people had any opinions on what part of their cat
is the softest? To me, the cat parts that feel softest are the parts
where the fur is dense, flat, fine, and all facing in the same
direction. On Betty, those parts a

1. On top of her paws.
2. Between the ears.

and

3. The upper part of her throat, underneath her chin.

Those are among the best areas for smoochies!

Old November 23rd 04, 08:21 AM
Dan M

Takayuki wrote:

I was wondering if people had any opinions on what part of their cat
is the softest? To me, the cat parts that feel softest are the parts
where the fur is dense, flat, fine, and all facing in the same
direction. On Betty, those parts a

1. On top of her paws.
2. Between the ears.

and

3. The upper part of her throat, underneath her chin.

Those are among the best areas for smoochies!

Cleopatra: all over
Amelia: tummy and top of head
Tabitha: nose fur and ears
Sammy: tummy, top of head
Harri: tummy

Harri is the only one of the kitties that likes tummy rubs.

Old November 23rd 04, 09:45 AM
jmcquown

Takayuki wrote:
I was wondering if people had any opinions on what part of their cat
is the softest?

Persia's tummy, definitely. It's very fluffy

Jill

Old November 23rd 04, 11:01 AM
Yowie

"Takayuki" wrote in message
I was wondering if people had any opinions on what part of their cat
is the softest? To me, the cat parts that feel softest are the parts
where the fur is dense, flat, fine, and all facing in the same
direction. On Betty, those parts a

1. On top of her paws.
2. Between the ears.

and

3. The upper part of her throat, underneath her chin.

Da Belly!!!! Of course, that where I'm Strictly Not Allowed To Touch On
Absolute Orders of Death. Shame, its so soft and well insulated :-)

Yowie

---

Old November 23rd 04, 01:38 PM
Bobcat

"Takayuki" wrote in message
I was wondering if people had any opinions on what part of their cat
is the softest? To me, the cat parts that feel softest are the

parts
where the fur is dense, flat, fine, and all facing in the same
direction. On Betty, those parts a

1. On top of her paws.
2. Between the ears.

and

3. The upper part of her throat, underneath her chin.
Those are among the best areas for smoochies!

On Emily and Sophie, it's their tummies - also the best areas for
smoochies.
On Martha, it's her furry butt. There, smoochies are definitely out!

Old November 23rd 04, 01:49 PM
Victor Martinez

Takayuki wrote:
I was wondering if people had any opinions on what part of their cat
is the softest? To me, the cat parts that feel softest are the parts

The tummy, hands down. And lucky for us, most of our cats do not mind
belly-rubs.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he