ize hissspitted at meowmie

Old June 19th 12, 05:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Chappy

Default ize hissspitted at meowmie

Yesfurday meowmie put ikky smelly stuff on da bak ov my nek ware ize
kudn't reech it.

Diz mayde me furry furry angri.

Meowmie tryed to be nyce an petted me.

Ize hissed at hur. Ize neffur hiss at meowmie, butted diz waz jest two
much. (Ize hizz at pawpaw all da tyme).

Layter, at sleepy tyme, ize gotten on da be an pologized an snuggled.

Chappy

Hoomin note: since they've been spending an hour or so per day in the
back yard I figured a bit of flea prevention wouldn't hurt. Snowflake
was not happy, but got over it pretty quick. Chappy, on the other paw,
was in a hugely grumpy mood for several hours afterwards.
Old June 20th 12, 12:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Yesfurday meowmie put ikky smelly stuff on da bak ov my nek ware ize
kudn't reech it.

Diz mayde me furry furry angri.

Meowmie tryed to be nyce an petted me.

Ize hissed at hur. Ize neffur hiss at meowmie, butted diz waz jest two
much. (Ize hizz at pawpaw all da tyme).

Layter, at sleepy tyme, ize gotten on da be an pologized an snuggled.

Chappy

Dat wuz nise uf yu tu pologized an snuggled

Mosey

Hoomin note: since they've been spending an hour or so per day in the
back yard I figured a bit of flea prevention wouldn't hurt. Snowflake
was not happy, but got over it pretty quick. Chappy, on the other paw,
was in a hugely grumpy mood for several hours afterwards.

Hoomin response:
Our four cats HAVE to stay indoors, where we live.
Chappy is a hisser at his Pa?
Wow. What a grump indeed. lol.
What about Booker?

Old June 20th 12, 01:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

On 6/19/2012 4:45 PM, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

Hoomin response:
Our four cats HAVE to stay indoors, where we live.
Chappy is a hisser at his Pa? Wow. What a grump indeed. lol. What about
Booker?

We think Chappy may have been abused by a male before we took him in. It
took him forever not to freak out around my husband. He still will hiss
at him if he does something out of the ordinary. But this is the first I
can recall that he's hissed at me.

Booker never hisses at his Pawpaw. He only hisses at outside cats from
safe behind the window.
Old June 20th 12, 06:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Hoomin response:
Our four cats HAVE to stay indoors, where we live.
Chappy is a hisser at his Pa? Wow. What a grump indeed. lol. What about
Booker?

We think Chappy may have been abused by a male before we took him in. It
took him forever not to freak out around my husband. He still will hiss at
him if he does something out of the ordinary. But this is the first I

can recall that he's hissed at me.

Oh poor Chappy
I loathe hoomins who abuse their companion animals.
It really upsets me to NO end!!!
They remember it...

Booker never hisses at his Pawpaw. He only hisses at outside cats from safe
behind the window.

Same with PookyKat.
You are good slaves to three wonderful cats.
We have four, like I said before, and Mosey loves to try and get OUT and a
few
times he has..BAD CAT!!
He known better.
And with me being disabled, I can't go running after him..and I have to lock
him up
when dh goes out for groceries.
CATS!!! lol