Sweetie Pie RB 11/24/14

Old November 24th 14, 02:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mike Mayers

Default Sweetie Pie RB 11/24/14

She had been going downhill for seveeral days. I took her to the emergency vet yesterday and they did xrays and blood work but founf nothing.. She was having trouble breathing. At bedtime she hid under my bed.. this morning i found her dead and stiff upstairs. I will have her cremated today. I wll miss my sweetie pie.
Old November 24th 14, 03:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mishi[_2_]

On Monday, November 24, 2014 9:44:35 AM UTC-5, Mike Mayers wrote:
She had been going downhill for seveeral days. I took her to the emergency vet yesterday and they did xrays and blood work but founf nothing. She was having trouble breathing. At bedtime she hid under my bed.. this morning i found her dead and stiff upstairs. I will have her cremated today. I wll miss my sweetie pie.

I am so sorry, Mike! Purrs for you and Sweetie. How old was she?

By the edge of a woods, at the foot of a hill,
Is a lush, green meadow where time stands still.
Where the friends of man and woman do run,
When their time on earth is over and done.
For here, between this world and the next,
Is a place where each beloved creature finds rest.
On this golden land, they wait and they play,
Till the Rainbow Bridge they cross over one day.
No more do they suffer, in pain or in sadness,
For here they are whole, their lives filled with gladness.
Their limbs are restored, their health renewed,
Their bodies have healed, with strength imbued.
They romp through the grass, without even a care,
Until one day they start, and sniff at the air.
All ears prick forward, eyes dart front and back,
Then all of a sudden, one breaks from the pack.
For just at that instant, their eyes have met;
Together again, both person and pet.
So they run to each other, these friends from long past,
The time of their parting is over at last.
The sadness they felt while they were apart,
Has turned into joy once more in each heart.
They embrace with a love that will last forever,
And then, side-by-side, they cross over... together.
Old November 24th 14, 03:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 11/24/2014 9:44 AM, Mike Mayers wrote:
She had been going downhill for seveeral days. I took her to the emergency vet yesterday and they did xrays and blood work but founf nothing. She was having trouble breathing. At bedtime she hid under my bed.. this morning i found her dead and stiff upstairs. I will have her cremated today. I wll miss my sweetie pie.

I'm so very sorry for your loss, Mike.

Jill

Old November 24th 14, 07:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Mike Mayers wrote:
She had been going downhill for seveeral days. I took her to the emergency vet yesterday and they did xrays and blood work but founf nothing. She was having trouble breathing. At bedtime she hid under my bed.. this morning i found her dead and stiff upstairs. I will have her cremated today. I wll miss my sweetie pie.

My condolences - I still dream Melisande is still with me. Fortunately
I still have Cendrillon. (Who, far from missing her companion, has
become much more affectionate, even though she still disappears when
someone comes to the door.)
Old November 24th 14, 08:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sylvia M[_3_]

"Mike Mayers" wrote in message
She had been going downhill for seveeral days. I took her to the
emergency vet yesterday and they did xrays and blood work but founf
nothing. She was having trouble breathing. At bedtime she hid under my
bed.. this morning i found her dead and stiff upstairs. I will have her
cremated today. I wll miss my sweetie pie.
------------------
So sorry...my condolences.

Sylvia

Old November 24th 14, 09:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormin Mormon[_4_]

On 11/24/2014 9:44 AM, Mike Mayers wrote:
She had been going downhill for several

days. I took her to the emergency vet
yesterday and they did xrays and blood work
but founf nothing. She was having trouble
breathing. At bedtime she hid under my bed..
this morning i found her dead and stiff upstairs.
I will have her cremated today. I wll miss my
sweetie pie.

Sad to hear of your loss.

http://www.internetslang.com/RB-meaning-definition.asp

I had to look up that abrev, which didn't
really fit the context. What did you mean by
RB?

-
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
Old November 24th 14, 11:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

On 11/24/2014 6:44 AM, Mike Mayers wrote:
She had been going downhill for seveeral days. I took her to the emergency vet yesterday and they did xrays and blood work but founf nothing. She was having trouble breathing. At bedtime she hid under my bed.. this morning i found her dead and stiff upstairs. I will have her cremated today. I wll miss my sweetie pie.

I'm sorry. It always hurts to lose a loved one.

Joy

--
Joy Unlimited
Colorful Crocheted Critters
Old November 24th 14, 11:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
toci

On Monday, November 24, 2014 3:08:50 PM UTC-6, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 11/24/2014 9:44 AM, Mike Mayers wrote:
She had been going downhill for several

days. I took her to the emergency vet
yesterday and they did xrays and blood work
but founf nothing. She was having trouble
breathing. At bedtime she hid under my bed..
this morning i found her dead and stiff upstairs.
I will have her cremated today. I wll miss my
sweetie pie.

Sad to hear of your loss.

http://www.internetslang.com/RB-meaning-definition.asp

I had to look up that abrev, which didn't
really fit the context. What did you mean by
RB?

-
.
Christopher A. Young