A visit to TED's

Old May 18th 05, 07:01 AM
Melissa Houle

Default A visit to TED's

First off, no cause for concern. =o) This was routine checkup stuff. I took
Pan in to have his blood sample taken as his medication needs to be
monitored, and took Francesca in for a check up and her yearly FELv (or
whatever the heck it is) innoculation. Nina stayed home and held down the
fort. Francesca endured the indignity like a lady, no attempts to bite or
scratch, although she did complain a bit to tell me that this PERSON was
sticking some very unpleasant plastic THING deep into her ear canals. She
also did a bit of power shedding to let me know she was anxious about the
whole thing. She is in good health, according to Dr. Mell, heart and lungs
sounding as a healthy young cat's should. She and Pan kept up melodious
complaints in concert all the way there and all the way home. When Pan
comes home from the vet, he always sounds impressively evil, like a witch's
familiar in a truly bad mood. Poor little Nina eventually took refuge behind
the chair out of terror of Evil Unka Pan. Tonight however, everyone seems
back to normal.

Melissa

Old May 19th 05, 10:02 AM
Marina

Melissa Houle wrote:

First off, no cause for concern.

snip
Tonight however, everyone seems
back to normal.

Good to hear. ) So Francesca and Panther know the hit song 'My Hoomin
Locked Me in this Cage and is Taking Me to be Tortured,' too. It's one
of Frank's favourite songs to sing. ;o)

--
Marina, Frank, Nikki, and Mere
Old May 20th 05, 01:24 AM
Shiral

So Francesca and Panther know the hit song 'My Hoomin
Locked Me in this Cage and is Taking Me to be Tortured,'

Yes, all 77 verses. And it's quite remarkable how two cats can sing
it in three-part harmony. G Pan takes the bass line, and Francesca
handles the soprano and alto parts. =o)

Melissa

Sam's TED visit Steve Touchstone Cat anecdotes 6 January 6th 05 08:15 PM
Ping & Weeble visit TED (long) Magic Mood JeepĀ© Cat anecdotes 22 November 11th 04 02:35 PM
Bunters visit JP Hobbs Cat anecdotes 4 December 15th 03 04:53 AM
Bonnie's first "real" vet visit Cheryl Cat health & behaviour 48 November 12th 03 12:10 AM
Rough Vet Visit, Aloof Cat Noreen Cooper Cat health & behaviour 16 August 18th 03 06:16 AM