TEC MEMFURZ

Old March 6th 08, 09:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default TEC MEMFURZ

So furr da TEC Lizt furr shur iz:

Pitô.ônya Prezzydent
Louise Vyse Prez.
Mme. Anaïs
Kitty Schottland
Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Tiger, sossyit memfur
Rosco P. Catrane, sossyit memfur

I yam shur dere wuz moor...

I kno sum ar at RB wiff Dyna, fownder an pazt Prez TEC

--
Pitô.ônya

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
I know dat I yam neow Prezzydent, an Louise iz VP.
of da Tuffted Eer Club, datz kitteez wiff liddul lynx tuftz at da
owtside top end ov dere eerz...
If yoo duz not haz eer tufftz, buttid wanna joyne, den yoo kan be a
sossyit memfur.

I hab kwite uh fewu kitty naymez in mine addydress buk, buttid it iz
bery owld.
I tink TEC needz tu hyer uh sekkerterree!

Louise, I tink yu kno ov summa dem, wud yu pozt doze, purrleeze?

Purrleeze, TEC Kitteez, sine in uhgin, an if yu wantz tu get remynded
bowt meetinkz by emayle, enklood dat tuu.

Yuuz kin sine up heer ur emayle mine sekkerterry at:
en ess em oh el @ de ess ell extreme dot com
--
Pitô.ônya Ineffishint Prez ov TEC

Old March 6th 08, 10:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Tabitha Fluffytail[_2_]

I haf ear tufts, but dey duzn't show very well since dey is black and I is
all black. I would like to join da TEC.

Tabitha

Old March 7th 08, 07:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Yuuuz ar awl added, an welkum tuya!
--
Pitô.ônya

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote:
So furr da TEC Lizt furr shur iz:

Pitô.ônya Prezzydent
Louise Vyse Prez.
Mme. Anaïs
Kitty Schottland
Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

O T
Piglet
Tabitha
Willow

Old March 9th 08, 03:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
Louise, I tink yu kno ov summa dem, wud yu pozt doze, purrleeze?

In April '05, Fatcat posted:

Dyna (RB), Founder
Allegra, Purrresident
Pitoonya, VP
"Zorin the Lynx" (I thought dat wuz da hoomin's name)
Ashton
Charlie
Kitty Schottland, Captain Midnight & Lilith Kitten-Mahoney
Mollie Anne
Ripple
Shahna
Stinky
'Tonio an Sweet William
Xena
Mlle. Anais
Tabitha (new memfur!)
Louise

Allegra, Capt Midnight & Q @ RB now.

Louise, VP TEC
Old March 9th 08, 03:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

I neffurr thot ov pawz, but mine have dem.
Pit2nya

soft sayz lotsa kittez haf bof anna itz weird dat none of uses haf efur,
Trudi

At the SPCA, I've seen several hundred cats, and I'd say less than one
out of thirty has ear tufts of any size. And out of those, maybe one
out of four has tufts between the toes.

Adam
Old March 9th 08, 03:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

Tabitha Fluffytail wrote:
I haf ear tufts, but dey duzn't show very well since dey is black and I is
all black. I would like to join da TEC.

Tufts @ TIPS of eers?

Louise, VP TEC

Old March 9th 08, 03:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

Hihi diz iz O T and we all free, me, Pig and Willow all haz ear tuffz. We
wansta join too.

Tufts @ TIPS of eers?

Louise, TEC VP
Old March 9th 08, 04:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Willow and O T, Especially Willow has so much fur between her toes, I have
had to clip it sometimes or she slides into everything. Like wearing shoes
made of herown fur.

Old March 9th 08, 07:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Braffo Louise!
Yu ar sooo eeefishint!
An yu hav yur sekkerterree so wewll traynt!
Meowmee wyll tayke summa deeze less herd frum, an check theer status.
--
Pitô.ônya