TEC MEMFURZ

Old March 9th 08, 07:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default TEC MEMFURZ

Dat maybe shud be uh spekul CATagorree ov TEC.
Oh...dat wud tayke muur buukkeeppiinngg...
--
Pitô.ônya

"Adam" wrote in message
I neffurr thot ov pawz, but mine have dem.
Pit2nya

soft sayz lotsa kittez haf bof anna itz weird dat none of uses haf
efur,
Trudi

At the SPCA, I've seen several hundred cats, and I'd say less than one
out of thirty has ear tufts of any size. And out of those, maybe one
out of four has tufts between the toes.

Adam

Old March 9th 08, 07:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Yu meen nottid juzt 'flagz' innyside eerz, huh?
Buttid synze dey awlzo hav paw tufftz, chanzez ar betterer.
--
Pitô.ônya

"Adam" wrote in message
Hihi diz iz O T and we all free, me, Pig and Willow all haz ear
tuffz. We wansta join too.

Tufts @ TIPS of eers?

Louise, TEC VP

Old March 9th 08, 08:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz O T anna methinkz da gramby needs some educatink. We har
loooonnnggg hairs dat runz up da outside side of ourown earz. Dey goez all
da way kross to da ofther side. Iz dat what u iz talking bout or notz. Me
an Willow haz a lodda furz on ourown fetz. Willow haz da mostiz. Her getx
stuff in dem and gamby haz to kut dem sometime. Her klipped out nailz dis
day but Piggie is hiding!

Old March 9th 08, 09:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

If yu kin go tu alt.binaries.clip-art
I powzted in "For Cats" uh lufferlee green owtfit, kud be yuzed furr
awll twee okayshunz, an uh pitchur of a lynx wiff lynx eer tuftz in da
eggstreem.

Pit2nya

Old March 9th 08, 10:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
Braffo Louise!
Yu ar sooo eeefishint!
An yu hav yur sekkerterree so wewll traynt!
Meowmee wyll tayke summa deeze less herd frum, an check theer status.

Google Groups advanced search:
all words: Allegra Louise
at least one of: TEC tufted
group: rec.pets.cats.community
sort by date

Adam
Old March 9th 08, 10:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

If yu kin go tu alt.binaries.clip-art
I powzted in "For Cats" uh lufferlee green owtfit, kud be yuzed furr
awll twee okayshunz, an uh pitchur of a lynx wiff lynx eer tuftz in da
eggstreem.

Pit2nya

Not find dat dere. http://wildfeline.tripod.com/caracal.jpg showz reel
eer tuftz!

Louise, VP TEC
Old March 9th 08, 10:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

Hihi diz iz O T anna methinkz da gramby needs some educatink. We har
loooonnnggg hairs dat runz up da outside side of ourown earz. Dey goez all
da way kross to da ofther side. Iz dat what u iz talking bout or notz. Me
an Willow haz a lodda furz on ourown fetz. Willow haz da mostiz. Her getx
stuff in dem and gamby haz to kut dem sometime. Her klipped out nailz dis
day but Piggie is hiding!

Ear tufts like diz: http://wildfeline.tripod.com/caracal.jpg

Louise, VP TEC

Old March 9th 08, 10:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz O T anna I rekon we don't haff dem stikink straite up like dat.
Guezz we just gotz a lotta hair in our earz. Lewi an Lucki don't haff hair
like we duz thou.

Old March 9th 08, 10:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Adam wrote:
Hihi diz iz O T anna methinkz da gramby needs some educatink. We har
loooonnnggg hairs dat runz up da outside side of ourown earz. Dey
goez all da way kross to da ofther side. Iz dat what u iz talking
bout or notz. Me an Willow haz a lodda furz on ourown fetz. Willow
haz da mostiz. Her getx stuff in dem and gamby haz to kut dem
sometime. Her klipped out nailz dis day but Piggie is hiding!

Ear tufts like diz: http://wildfeline.tripod.com/caracal.jpg

Louise, VP TEC

WoWW! Lukkit dat!!

LeO