no pakaje yet

Old December 23rd 13, 09:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
conniepo

Default no pakaje yet

Weez startin tew get wurried .... no sekrit santa pakaje yet and anti Connis says Kiss-a-mouse is coming soon.

Oh well, we'll try tew be pashunt a bit longer.

MaryJ and Domino
Old December 23rd 13, 09:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Mon, 23 Dec 2013 12:05:51 -0800 (PST), conniepo
wrote:

Weez startin tew get wurried .... no sekrit santa pakaje yet and anti Connis says Kiss-a-mouse is coming soon.

Oh well, we'll try tew be pashunt a bit longer.

MaryJ and Domino

wee is pashunt too BUTTED orthodox kissamouse is in january and
armenian orthodox using joolian kalund even later
so even in a month its gudgud.
Old December 24th 13, 03:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_3_]

"conniepo" wrote

Weez startin tew get wurried .... no sekrit santa pakaje yet and anti
Connis says Kiss-a-mouse is coming soon.

Oh well, we'll try tew be pashunt a bit longer.

MaryJ and Domino

Oh dear, Mrrrrrrrrrrrt!
I can have Mom Kyla e mail the Sekrit Santa coordinator , and ask him tp e
mail Your Selrit Santa (It wasn't US)
And maybe get a tracking number, because now days they send ALL packages by
Priority Mail, so Mom Kyla was told when she mailed 5 packages, and she
still doesn't'
know if 2 of them got to their destinations yet.. *sigh*
We got ours and WOW
We hope and purr that you will get your package soon. The post offices are
swamped this time of year.
Love,
MoseyCat, PookyKat, Sqweex an Pipps.
Oh Pa mailed out your Kissamouse card today.

Old December 24th 13, 06:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
conniepo

On Monday, December 23, 2013 3:05:51 PM UTC-5, conniepo wrote:
Weez startin tew get wurried .... no sekrit santa pakaje yet and anti Connis says Kiss-a-mouse is coming soon.

Oh well, we'll try tew be pashunt a bit longer.

MaryJ and Domino

Well .... guess what? Our pakaje just arrived. Anti Connie saw da mail man drive up in a truk and he left a pakaje at owr door. Now we are bizzy bizzy bizzy examining it. We can't open it until Christmas Day but we will keep it warm over nite by sitting on it.

Luf to all,
MaryJ and Domino (happy kitties)