Cat returned to Humane Society after one day because......

Old March 11th 07, 01:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
stonej

Default Cat returned to Humane Society after one day because......

it jumped up on a table and that was a no no according to the new
owners.

Good grief, what do people expect a cat to be doing? Cats love to
explore and jump up to
elevated postitions, it is all a part of being a cat.

I hate to think what these people would do if they had a baby, return
it to the hospital
because it cried?

Old March 11th 07, 04:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
MaryL

"stonej" wrote in message
oups.com...
it jumped up on a table and that was a no no according to the new
owners.

Good grief, what do people expect a cat to be doing? Cats love to
explore and jump up to
elevated postitions, it is all a part of being a cat.

I hate to think what these people would do if they had a baby, return
it to the hospital
because it cried?

These people need to buy a porcelain figurine of a cat -- pretty,
ornamental, and no work or responsibility. Of course, they will also lose
out on all the *pleasure* of having a wonderful companion, but it would
spare some other poor cat from facing such unreasonable people. I hope
staff at the Humane Society entered a notation in their record to *never*
let them adopt another pet.

MaryL

Photos of Duffy and Holly: 'o'
Duffy: http://tinyurl.com/cslwf
Holly: http://tinyurl.com/9t68o

Old March 11th 07, 11:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

On 11 Mar, 16:02, "MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER
wrote:
"stonej" wrote in message

oups.com...

[...]

after clicking on 'reply' i have decided not to post one, partly
because people will just get angry over what i will come out with, but
mostly because i am just lost for words at this story.

I know i will not be able to comment on it without hurling abuse at
all and sundry, from the people who adopted her for one day, to the
humane society who let her got to such cretins without really properly
checkign them out first, to the parents of these awful individuals for
giving birth to such retards and not educating them properly, to the
store who sold them a table to be precious about, the list goes on and
on, so i will say nothing.

but i think most people here will have an inkling of what I would post
if i did post something, and it would not be nice...oh no....

but I cannot go without one itsy bitsy little comment, you must allow
me that, then i will be quiet, ok?

here goes...

****ING MORONS!!!!! WHAT THE ****ING **** WERE THESE A-HOLES THINKING?
AND WHO THE ****ETY **** LET THESE ARSEWIPES TAKE A BEAUTIFUL AND
PRECIOUS LIVING CREATURE HOME WITH THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE? WAS IT NOT
CLEAR WHAT A BUNCH OF TOTALLY ****ED UP MATERIALISTIC CRETINS THEY
WERE WITH THOROUGHLY SCREWED UP PRIORITIES AND VALUES? FOR ****'S
SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok I feel a little bit better now
bookie

Old March 12th 07, 03:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cindys

"bookie" wrote in message
oups.com...
On 11 Mar, 16:02, "MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER
wrote:
"stonej" wrote in message

oups.com...

[...]

------------
Bookie, I like your style!
Best regards,
---Cindy S.

Old March 12th 07, 03:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Cat Protector

Which Humane Society did these people adopt from?

--
Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

www.panthertekit.com
oups.com...

Old March 12th 07, 03:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

On 12 Mar, 03:03, "cindys" wrote:
"bookie" wrote in message

oups.com...

On 11 Mar, 16:02, "MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER
wrote:
"stonej" wrote in message

groups.com...

[...]

---Cindy S.- Hide quoted text -

She does have a certain way with words, doesn't she, lol?
S;o)

Old March 12th 07, 07:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
IBen Getiner

On Mar 11, 8:41�am, "stonej" wrote:
it jumped up on a table and that was a no no according to the new
owners.

Good grief, what do people expect a cat to be doing? *Cats love to
explore and jump up to
elevated postitions, it is all a part of being a cat.

Only because you allow him to do so. You have no control. At least
admit this to be a fact. I'll bet your kids are holy terrors, too. At
their school and so-forth. This is what you get when you buy into the
cancerous crap that you have for as long as you have.

"Rules and regulations, who needs them. Throw them out the door"
(Graham Nash, 'Chicago' 1970)

I hate to think what these people would do if they had a baby, return
it to the hospital
because it cried?

Our boy knows better than to get up on the dining room table or the
kitchen counter. He knows because he has been discipline to behave in
a manner that is acceptable to my wife and myself. It was hard at
first. Especially since he'z so ****ing lovable. But I did not give
in, nor did she. And now, we have a well rounded cat. Very similar to
our children. All now know the meaning of conformity to the rules of
the rest of the group. When will yours?

IBen Getiner

Old March 12th 07, 07:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
IBen Getiner

On Mar 11, 6:32�pm, "bookie" wrote:
On 11 Mar, 16:02, "MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER
wrote:

roups.com...

Duffy and Holly together: *http://tinyurl.com/8b47e

[...]

bookie- Hide quoted text -

You're an immature idiot. That much is certain.

IBen Getiner

Old March 12th 07, 07:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

On Mar 12, 2:25 am, "IBen Getiner" wrote:
All now know the meaning of conformity to the rules of
the rest of the group. When will yours?

IBen Getiner

You know stonej is not the person they speak of.

stonej must know someone who did this and is getting his/her feelings
validated up in here.

and here you come... lol

CANTCHEW READ?

lol

Old March 12th 07, 07:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
IBen Getiner

On Mar 11, 10:11?pm, "Cat Protector" wrote:
Which Humane Society did these people adopt from?

What do you need to know that for...? What...? Are you and your
mentally ill extremists friends at peta gonna fire-bomb their house?
It's not important which one it happened at. All you need to know iz
that it did in fact happened. And it will continue to happen. For the
lucky ones, that is.

A record of your posting has been permanently archived, just for your
information....

IBen Getiner