Purrs needed fur Clyde

Old April 25th 08, 02:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Default Purrs needed fur Clyde

Could effurywon purr REELY REELY hard fur owr frend Clyde from da howse
of David? (I fink lots of us know dem. They ar the Ajo Clowder - Anti
Gabrielle's kitties.) Clyde escaped into tha Owt an has been misseng.
His meowmie is worried sick. Effurywon is lukking fur him.

We haf been constintly purring fur him.

Lucy
Old April 25th 08, 02:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred

On Thursday 24 April 2008 21:40, Lucy wrote:

Could effurywon purr REELY REELY hard fur owr frend Clyde from da
howse of David? (I fink lots of us know dem. They ar the Ajo Clowder -
Anti Gabrielle's kitties.) Clyde escaped into tha Owt an has been
misseng. His meowmie is worried sick. Effurywon is lukking fur him.

We haf been constintly purring fur him.

Lucy

We'z purring furry hard fur Clyde. Da out is a scary place an we hope
he'z alright, an thinkin about komin home. May Bast bless,

Cinnamon

--
Peace,
Fred
Old April 25th 08, 03:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

Lucy wrote:
Could effurywon purr REELY REELY hard fur owr frend Clyde from da howse
of David?

Clyde, go home rite now or I beet u up!

"Lovable Louise"
Old April 25th 08, 03:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we will all purr six catz anna two fozter kitteez beginta pur realli big,
thankz fur lettin uses know, Trudi

Old April 25th 08, 03:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Oh, my. Free kittiez start nonstop purrin fur Clyde. Weze know how Anti
Gabrielle feelz, kuz meowmiez kittie went missin once an hur waz furry
upsetted.

Booker, Chappy an Snowflake, purrin fur Clyde to kum home NOW

Old April 25th 08, 03:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Apr 24, 9:40*pm, Lucy wrote:
Could effurywon purr REELY REELY hard fur owr frend Clyde from da howse
of David? (I fink lots of us know dem. They ar the Ajo Clowder - Anti
Gabrielle's kitties.) Clyde escaped into tha Owt an has been misseng.
His meowmie is worried sick. Effurywon is lukking fur him.

We haf been constintly purring fur him.

Lucy

Weez bin purrin fur Clyde tu be fownd tu, an meowmie'z bin purrayin.

DaRennieKidz an fosterz

Old April 25th 08, 05:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory[_2_]

On Apr 24, 10:03*pm, Adam wrote:
Lucy wrote:
Could effurywon purr REELY REELY hard fur owr frend Clyde from da howse
of David?

Clyde, go home rite now or I beet u up!

"Lovable Louise"

Louise, you're so cute.

;-)

--- Unca Cory, jist wantin' tu skwish yurownself's stuffin' owt wif a
grate big hug...
Old April 25th 08, 06:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I think you iz rite bowt diz, diz meanz we needsa realli purr fazt anna hard
so himzsef izunt owt long, Trudi