A Deal?

Old April 8th 10, 04:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default A Deal?

I suppose in someone's eyes a $1 off coupon for Fancy Feast Elegant Medley's
cat food sounds like a deal... until you read the fine print and realize you
have to buy 18 cans to use the coupon! Gee, thanks. LOL

Jill

Old April 8th 10, 05:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

I guess it would be fine if you already regularily fed this, but to try it
or for something different NOT, lol, Lee

Old April 8th 10, 06:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

On Apr 8, 10:06*am, "jmcquown" wrote:
I suppose in someone's eyes a $1 off coupon for Fancy Feast Elegant Medley's
cat food sounds like a deal... until you read the fine print and realize you
have to buy 18 cans to use the coupon! *Gee, thanks. LOL

Jill

I bought a can of that back when Yoda was ill to entice him to
eat...none of the
cats liked it. Which is odd, since they regularly eat the nonfish
regular FF
varieties. Have you seen the new FF, I believe it's called
"Appetizers"...sold
as a treat only, so I assume it's lacking in necessary
nutrients....but they
do love it. The chicken one looks/smells like pure chicken breast
chunks.
But at $1.25 each (maybe 4 oz or so)....geez, you could buy them real
chicken breast far cheaper for treat purposes.
I agree -- $1 off isn't worth it, unless you're buying it anyway.

Sherry

Sherry
Old April 9th 10, 11:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jane

On Apr 8, 1:38*pm, Sherry wrote:
[...]

the Princess Rita LOVES LOVES LOVES the Elegant Medleys - all of them
so far. I buy them when I have the coupons. Yeah, you don't get much
off, but at least it's *something*. She's been eating only the fishy
FF varieties for so long, and now she seems to be bored with them, so
I'm experimenting with others. Problem is, she doesn't seem to want
to eat much canned food, just dry, and too much dry food makes her
gain weight, so I try to limit her dry food consumption.

And yes, the Appetizers are pricey, and Rita HATES them. I think it's
because they look far too much like people food, and she hates
anything that looks like people food.

Jane
- owned and operated by the Princess Rita.
Old April 11th 10, 05:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

jmcquown wrote:

I suppose in someone's eyes a $1 off coupon for Fancy Feast Elegant Medley's
cat food sounds like a deal... until you read the fine print and realize you
have to buy 18 cans to use the coupon! Gee, thanks. LOL

On the other hand, it doesn't take very long to go through 18 cans of
Fancy Feast!

Joyce

--
What business is it of the state how consenting adults choose to pair
off, share expenses and eventually stop having sex with each other?