Must Discuss the Kitties' Welfair

Old July 25th 10, 08:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_5_]

Default Must Discuss the Kitties' Welfair

Mosey sez datz umkay diz tyme gramby n waffs
"Granby" ...
That is "skort" maker fangu. Probably shoouldn't have done that.
"Stormmee"
and when you are ready please go to rpcc, and see my tiny tuxido tornado
trudi... she is the group match maker, Lee
"Granby" ...
Just know we will all be praying and the furballs purring for you my
friend.
"Matthew" wrote in message
g.com...
scared and excited all at the same time
I have a preopt doctor appointment in the morning
Next Monday is the big day I will be happy it is over and I can start
my new journey

"Stormmee" wrote in message
smoochees, how are you doing, its time very soon!!! i bet you are
getting excited, Lee
"Matthew" wrote in message
g.com...
Don't worry about him Lee Bill is a know it all idiot that has
given such bad advice about cats that I chew his ass when he does.
He is a danger to people on the web that is how bad his advice is.

"Stormmee" wrote in message
either way, not knowing what it is and how creative it is is no
reason to disparage it... i feel bad i don't always check for cross
posts but if i did it would literally triple my time to read, but
then You know that so nevermind, Lee
"cshenk" wrote in message
"Stormmee" wrote
"Bill Graham" wrote

Its, "welfare" for someone who, (for some reason or other)
doesn't want to use a spell checker and attempt to write in plain
English, but prefers to cover up spelling mistakes by writing in
some sort of intentional gibberish.

if you are referring to meowchat, please do not disparage
something you don't understand, if you are referring to something
else please ignore this post, Lee

Hard to say Lee but the problem is coming in from several
crossposters lately. Multiple threads where they are adding in 4-6
other groups. Bill above may not have noticed when he replied that
there were several groups added. I took them all out for this
reply.

Someone just mis-spelled welfare earlier and Bill tied it to
meowchat is all.

Old July 25th 10, 10:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_5_]

"Bill Graham"

"Kyla =^..^="

"nice guy"
What is 'Welfair'?

Its, "welfare" for someone who, (for some reason or other) doesn't want to
use a spell checker and attempt to write in plain English, but prefers to
cover up spelling mistakes by writing in some sort of intentional
gibberish.

"Shylock" who started this thread is a well
known idiot troll and please don't feed him. And take out the crossposts
please.
He did crosspost to the other group, where the cats do the taalking..
It's called catspesk and it's they way they talk so it wasn't
intentional gibberish, some cats responded from that group here, and they
hardly do that.
HTH
Kyla

Old July 25th 10, 11:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.rescue
Bill Graham

"jmc" wrote in message
Suddenly, without warning, Stormmee exclaimed (7/25/2010 8:41 AM):
if you are referring to meowchat, please do not disparage something you
don't understand, if you are referring to something else please ignore
this post, Lee
"Bill Graham" wrote in message
"Kyla =^..^=" wrote in message
"nice guy" nice wrote in message
What is 'Welfair'?

Its, "welfare" for someone who, (for some reason or other) doesn't want
to use a spell checker and attempt to write in plain English, but
prefers to cover up spelling mistakes by writing in some sort of
intentional gibberish.

What he's suggesting is this is not an appropriate place for meowchat. I'm
another one who chooses not to read it. No cheezburgers here

jmc

I usually don't either....For one thing, they top post, which also annoys
me....But I was answering some one else's comment with an observation of my
own. It must be very hard to write such gibberish.....Also, it would tend to
make correct spelling more difficult, just in case you needed to spell
something correctly.....Like filling out a resume for a job as an English
teacher. (for example......:^)

Old July 26th 10, 12:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_5_]

"jmc"
Suddenly, without warning, Stormmee exclaimed (7/25/2010 8:41 AM):
if you are referring to meowchat, please do not disparage something you
don't understand, if you are referring to something else please ignore
this post, Lee
"Bill Graham"
"Kyla =^..^="
"nice guy"
What is 'Welfair'?

Its, "welfare" for someone who, (for some reason or other) doesn't want
to use a spell checker and attempt to write in plain English, but
prefers to cover up spelling mistakes by writing in some sort of
intentional gibberish.

The person who posted that, Shylock, is a well known troll FYI, and an
idiot to boot.
Like I said before, it's meowchat/catspeak , the way cats speak,
and not intentional gibberish at all.

What he's suggesting is this is not an appropriate place for meowchat.
I'm another one who chooses not to read it. No cheezburgers here

jmc

We KNOW it's not the place for meowchat, but it sometimes happens..not the
end of the world is it?
Well, you're missing a lot of fun with the cheezburgers.

I usually don't either....For one thing, they top post, which also annoys
me....

So get over it already...there are only 3 people who top post, including me.

. It must be very hard to write such gibberish.....

No, it's actually quite fun...and easy.

Also, it would tend to make correct spelling more difficult, just in case
you needed to spell something correctly.....Like filling out a resume for a
job as an English teacher. (for example......:^)

It's a second language..you see. and yes, the spell checkers do run wild LOL
If I filled out a job application, I would do it in catspeak
Especially if I went to work for the cheezburger people who
happen to be located in my home town.

Lighten up...okay?

Kyla

Old July 26th 10, 01:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
cshenk

"Bill Graham" wrote
Stormmee exclaimed

if you are referring to meowchat, please do not disparage something you
don't understand, if you are referring to something else please ignore
this post, Lee

I usually don't either....For one thing, they top post, which also annoys
me....But I was answering some one else's comment with an observation of
my own. It must be very hard to write such gibberish.....Also, it would
tend to make correct spelling more difficult, just in case you needed to
spell something correctly.....Like filling out a resume for a job as an
English teacher. (for example......:^)

Could you please check the headers though when posting? You are cross
spamming multiple groups with each post. I removed them all to just
rpc.anecdotes here.

I dont think any here are english teachers although I studied for a bit in
college with that as a secondary. We do well enough for communication
though and that is what matters in the end.

Old July 26th 10, 01:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
cshenk

"Kyla =^..^=" wrote
jmc wrote

What he's suggesting is this is not an appropriate place for meowchat.
I'm another one who chooses not to read it. No cheezburgers here

We KNOW it's not the place for meowchat, but it sometimes happens..not the
end of the world is it?
Well, you're missing a lot of fun with the cheezburgers.

She won't mind a little. Favorite background up just now. 'I has a teddy
woof'. Pic is a polar bear hugging a wolf.

I usually don't either....For one thing, they top post, which also annoys
me....

So get over it already...there are only 3 people who top post, including
me.

Yup, it's hard in long threads but not that big of a deal. I move it about
if it seems needed.

Also, it would tend to make correct spelling more difficult, just in case
you needed to spell something correctly.....Like filling out a resume for
a job as an English teacher. (for example......:^)

It's a second language..you see. and yes, the spell checkers do run wild
LOL
If I filled out a job application, I would do it in catspeak
Especially if I went to work for the cheezburger people who
happen to be located in my home town.

Lighten up...okay?

Thst or we can pick on him gently for all the elipsis ....... (evil grin but
no real evil intended)

Old July 26th 10, 03:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Stormmee wrote:
i do agree with this and i think it was pam s that said looking at it gave
her a headache, i can understand this also... sorry pam if i misquoted
you,... and while i do really enjoy rpcc, i can't for example write poetry,
Lee

I'm not the best a poetry either. Jean in Australia is much better at
it. I'm good at coming up with dirty ditties, most of the time.

Pam S.
Old July 26th 10, 03:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

cshenk wrote:
"Bill Graham" wrote
Stormmee exclaimed

[...]

Am in an English program at FTCC here in North Carolina. And I used to
substitute teach English on a regular basis. Yeah, Lee was right when
she said that Meowchat gives me a headache. However, freedom of speech,
(of any variety) is one of the USA rights that my hubby died for. If
someone wants to talk meowchat, they have the right to do so. You have
the right to ignore their posts, as do I.
Old July 26th 10, 03:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley[_3_]

On Jul 25, 7:18*pm, tanadashoes wrote:
*However, freedom of speech,
(of any variety) is one of the USA rights that my hubby died for. *If
someone wants to talk meowchat, they have the right to do so. *You have
the right to ignore their posts, as do I.-

As the saying goes "I may disagree with what you say but I will fight
to the death for your right to say it"- don;t remember who said it

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old July 26th 10, 03:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
BfloPolska

On Jul 26, 10:02*am, Lesley wrote:

As the saying goes "I may disagree with what you say but I will fight
to the death for your right to say it"- don;t remember who said it

I think it was Voltaire. That, or a guest actor on "All In The
Family." (American ripoff of "Til Death Do Us Part.")

Blessed be,
Baha

Must Discuss the Kitties' Welfair Shylock Cat health & behaviour 43 July 3rd 11 12:59 AM
Discuss Nutralime harry Cat community 0 February 22nd 10 03:41 PM
lets discuss shelters Stormmee Cat anecdotes 8 March 8th 09 09:11 PM
For Those Who Want To Peacefully Discuss Cats Cat Protector Cat health & behaviour 58 March 1st 04 12:38 AM