For Those Who Want To Peacefully Discuss Cats

Old February 22nd 04, 06:58 AM
Cat Protector

Default For Those Who Want To Peacefully Discuss Cats

I am not trying to cause a flame war here but I thought I would post these
links for those who love cats but are tired of the personal wars now
invading this newsgroup. Here are a couple of forums where you can discuss
cats without all the flame wars

Cat Galaxy Forum- You can discuss cats there and it is moderated. The link
is http://groups.msn.com/CatGalaxy. The cat people are friendly and care
about cats. There is not only a message area to post to but also a chat room
where cats and cat lovers can meow to each other. You can also post pictures
of felines as well.

Cat Fancy Community- This one is friendly and has lots of great discussion
of cats. In fact it covers many of the same topics we have discussed here.
You can find this at: http://www.catfancy.com/anforum/. There is no chat
room though.

So for those who want to gather for some friendly discussions about cats
without all the wars then I'd check the forums out. Meow!

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

Old February 22nd 04, 02:46 PM
Sherry

Translation: "Catgalaxy is the site I run. Hence -- I am the moderator,
and will control all content. I am free to continue on this site with my
style of zero accountability of what I say and do. While there, you can
also check out the CatGalaxy store and buy merchandise from me".

eq

Maybe that's why 98% of the posts are his. It was kind of sad. There were two
posts; one introduction and one very long, detailed onee, asking for help with
CRF. The "moderator" didn't bother replying to either one. He could have at
least directed the poster here, where there are so many posters knowledgeable
about CRF.

Sherry

Old February 23rd 04, 02:55 PM
mooninpappa

Before you criticise someone,
you should walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, when you do criticise them. You're a mile away, and you have their
shoes. So they cant chase you.

Old February 23rd 04, 05:51 PM
Yngver

"equalizer wrote:

Translation: "Catgalaxy is the site I run. Hence -- I am the moderator,
and will control all content. I am free to continue on this site with my
style of zero accountability of what I say and do. While there, you can
also check out the CatGalaxy store and buy merchandise from me".

Exactly. It's not really a discussion forum if all the posts are from the
moderator. I've looked at that forum--it's really just CP talking to himself.

Old February 23rd 04, 06:53 PM
Fan

On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 13:55:35 -0000, "mooninpappa"
wrote:

Before you criticise someone,
you should walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, when you do criticise them. You're a mile away, and you have their
shoes. So they cant chase you.

Master. You are wise, indeed.