Vino's sprung!

Old May 10th 06, 04:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Vino's sprung!

"badwilson" wrote in message

I showed him his litterbox and he layed down in it and did upside
downy head while purring his fool head off. I said, "what are you
doing, Vino? That's your toilet!" and he stood up and had a nice
long pee, still purring the whole time.

I know that feeling! A few weeks of camping with only outdoor facilities
make the white throne at home look like a place in heaven.

Jo

Old May 10th 06, 04:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Wed, 10 May 2006 17:13:53 +0800, "badwilson"
yodeled:

Long day today, I got up at 6 but didn't get out of the house till
6:45 this morning. Got stuck for 1/2 hour in Mandurah due to paving
and another 1/2 hour just south of Perth due to other construction.
Arrived at our friend Peter's at 10:45 and quickly handed him his stuff
that he shipped over with ours, and took off to get Vino. I had to be
there before noon, otherwise I would have had to wait till 1:30 to get
him.
I got there with 10 min to spare!
We had a nice ride home, I strapped Vino's carrier into the passenger
seat facing me. He meowed for the first 10 min but soon settled down.
We split some McDonald's fries (well, he had 3 fries and I had the
rest!). Funnily, he turned up his nose at a piece of meat from my
Quarter Pounder. What's that saying about McD's meat, I wonder?!?!
He's been off exploring the house as soon as I opened his carrier. He
needs to stay within sight of me though. He kind of follows me around
from a distance, it's so cute! I fed him some of that raw cat meat
they sell in the supermarket and he gobbled it up. He was a bit
nervous though and kept standing up to look around. I crouched next
to him and reassured him that nobody was going to attack him or take
his food away. He also had some Iams kibble.
I showed him his litterbox and he layed down in it and did upside
downy head while purring his fool head off. I said, "what are you
doing, Vino? That's your toilet!" and he stood up and had a nice
long pee, still purring the whole time.
Now he's a bit tired from all the excitement and is lying in the
middle of the floor, facing me.
I don't think it's going to take him long to settle in :-)

Awww, sweet Vino! Everybody's glad he's home!

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old May 10th 06, 05:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

oh, poor Vino. He's confused but happy. I'm so glad he's now out and with
you. I wonder how their poor little hearts and brains try to figure all
these strange things that happen to them. I hope he settles down quickly.
Please give him extra skritches and love from us.
Lily & her mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come
"badwilson" wrote in message
[...]
Britta
Purring is an automatic safety valve device for dealing with happiness
overflow.
Check out pictures of Vino at:

Old May 10th 06, 05:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Welcome to your new Australian Castle, Vino! I'm sure he's delighted
to be reunited with his hoomins, Britta! Even if the whole place must
smell strange and unfamiliar to him. =o)

Melissa

Old May 10th 06, 06:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Wed, 10 May 2006 17:13:53 +0800, badwilson wrote:

[...]

He sounds like a happy cat! Purrs for all. MLB
Old May 10th 06, 07:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

yippee, Vino at long last in his new home
congrats to the whole family
wishing you a happy reunion, all together when Dennis arrives too
housewarming purrs from Thea & Bono
best
Lena

--
lewe
lewemi at yahoo dot se | cats' pics: photos.yahoo.com/lewemi

Old May 10th 06, 09:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

yippee, Vino at long last in his new home
congrats to the whole family
wishing you a happy reunion, all together when Dennis arrives too
housewarming purrs from Thea & Bono
best
Lena

Poor Vino...I'm so glad he's home again at last.

Old May 11th 06, 12:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

I'm so happy that Vino is free. I hope he loves his new home.
Suz&Spicey

Old May 12th 06, 08:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Kathryn wrote:

Ahh, the only game show I love! Andrew O'Keefe is a great presenter. I love
his ties.

Kathryn

In Merika "Deal Or No Deal" is hosted by Howie Mandel. The kids loved
him when he was doing "Bobby's World." Mike used to be able to imitate
Howie's voice for Bobby. Mandel used to have an afro, now he's bald., a
big change for me. He still has that whacked out sense of humor, though.

Pam S. would love to see DOND in various parts of the world.