Belated tribuyte tew Chester

Old October 14th 06, 02:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default Belated tribuyte tew Chester

Long-haired black cat nervously brushed back his mane and ascends tew
the podium:
"Hihi all. We iz furry gald tew join yew dis yeer. Over da last few
yeers, we haz noted wif sorrow da passing ov menny deer furrends. Even
do we wuz not posting, yew can be certain dat we wuz offuring healing
purrs and meatloafs, and Meowmie often lit candles.

Ower bruffer Chester wuz dat wun dat started usses tew visiting heer.
He left usses tew go tew da Brij 8 yeers ago, but we still fink about
him often, especailly at tymes like dis.

Chester wuz a furry dapper blue-grey Siamese mix. He wuz talkativf an'
playful, and furry gud at taking care of new kittens as dey wandered
intew da houz. He wuz Meowmie's speshulist cat, who gottid her thru
sum reely ruff tymes. We neffur mynded that he wuz da cat uv her
heart, cuz she always maykes rum fur da rest uv us.

We knows dat Chester haz lotsa cumpany at da Brij, but sumtymes on a
qwiet nite, Meowmie sez she can almost heer hiz furry insistent call
fur fuds an' 'tenshun, and feel him curled up at her fotts onna da bed.

Fangu, Chester, fur bein' a part uv ower lifes."

Slowly, Charlie bows his head and leaves the podium.

Old October 14th 06, 03:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Charlie, that was a beautiful tribute to Chester. It doesn't matter when he
physically went to the Bridge, his memory lives on in youze hearts and most
likely it alwayz will.

Puddi Cat
(with purrs for the hearts of all whoze luved Chester)

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old October 14th 06, 07:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder

wrote:

[...]

Furry gud Tribyoot, Charlie! Like I sed sumware els, furrst kitties
seeem to always keeep a furry impurrtint plays in dere hoomins' harts.

I'ze just chekking to mayk shur, but is dis Chester Kitty, House of
O'Sullivan? Iffn it is not, I neeed da House of naym so hee's shur to
haff a brik onda Walk ov Remembranz.

Mietze

--

RPC/RPCC Walk of Remembranz
http://www.geocities.com/bccclub/introduction.html
Old October 14th 06, 10:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ralph & His Clowder

Dat wuz a gudgud tribewt, Charlie, fur a gudgud cat. Weze glad yewr
humin still getz visitz frum Chester ana hopez dat dey bring hur a kwiet
happee feelin ana not tuutuu much sadniss.
Ralph, Fred, Clyde, Alice, & Jane

Old October 16th 06, 02:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
From the House of Rennie

Dat wazza furry nys tribyewt Charlie. Itz nys dat Chester kumz an
bizzitz wif yur hoomin, an hope she fyndz it kumfurting.

Kissa

Old October 16th 06, 04:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

diz wuz veri nize wurdz fura veri nize gentlemancat... anna soft sayz
sometimez ifin a hooman iz luki a RB kittee mite visit ifin da hooman izunt
to lowd or tootoo skared fur it ta happin, Tiger fur hiz howze
oups.com...

Old October 17th 06, 12:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

I'ze just chekking to mayk shur, but is dis Chester Kitty, House of
O'Sullivan? Iffn it is not, I neeed da House of naym so hee's shur to
haff a brik onda Walk ov Remembranz.

Yess, Mietze, id iz. Meowmie still luks at da brik....

Old October 17th 06, 12:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Fangu, all. we still misses Chester...when we haz tyme. (This said as
Charlie plucks a babykat out of his mane and sets it on the ground...)

Chester - flood of relief Susan M Cat anecdotes 10 October 2nd 06 07:24 PM
Chester revelation Susan M Cat anecdotes 4 July 3rd 06 10:33 PM
Chester at night Susan M Cat anecdotes 0 October 9th 05 06:13 PM
Jane carries Chester Susan M Cat anecdotes 8 October 1st 05 10:25 PM
Chester is discovering his Inner Cat Susan M Cat anecdotes 18 October 19th 04 07:41 AM