Tribute: Mr. Slick

Old October 16th 06, 05:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Tribute: Mr. Slick

Diz wuza kitty dat captured da heart of the kindly hooman dat gifed himsef,
anna sefural littermatez a onetruehome... at one time diz hooman had 12 or
13 kitteess, Mr slick bringed joy to hiz hooman anna family anna hiz hooman
sended a furmal obituary to da furndz dat wuuld unnerstand lofin a kitty
like dat... Mr slick wuz purrfekt in hiz own rite beclawz himsef afur all
wuz a kittee but he iz alzo a testiment to da fakt dat der iz gud hoomanz if
we juzt luk furdemsefz...i iz sad to say hizown sisfur/howzemate has juzt
gone to da bridge anna now da wonnerful hooman only haz fife kittez left...
We will mizz da stories of deze two furm da hooman anna we willz purr dat
hiz heart healz anna fillz wif happi memoriez, Tiger fur hiz howze

Old October 16th 06, 06:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

thank yourownsef, Tiger still recofurin it all
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 11:08:04 -0500, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

Diz wuza kitty dat captured da heart of the kindly hooman dat gifed

himsef,
anna sefural littermatez a onetruehome...

Oh my towz - two tribyootz! Dat was a tuchink tribyoot, my luff...
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
10/16/2006 1:25:39 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net

Old October 16th 06, 09:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Ize join you in purring for Mr. Slicks family hurting hearts. May happy
memories fill the big big hole Ize knows Mr. Slick left.

Puddi Cat

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old October 22nd 06, 05:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
House of Rennie

Datz so sad sniff Weez will purr fur Mr. Slick an hiz
sisfur/howzemate at da Bridj, an fur effurywun hoo luvved dem

Kissa