Tribyoot to Elektra

Old October 13th 06, 04:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
From the House of Rennie

Default Tribyoot to Elektra

Dat waz a luvlee tribyewt tu Elektra. sniff Weez will neffur furgit hur.

Kissa, dabbin at hur ayez wif a tishew

Renee Babcock wrote:

Hi eferykitty, meny of yu don know us, but we were furry aktif (well,
*I* wuz, da yunger kitties here weren) in rpcc a long time ago, an we
still drop in efery once in a while.

Dose of yu who rememfur us will rememfur Elektra. Dose of yu who didn
get to meet her, she wuz a furry spayshil kitty!

Elektra came to lif wif mommy jes after Kissamouse 1987 (dat's befur
eny of us were born!). Mommy wentid to Miami fur Kissamouse, an came
home to see dis yung kitten liffin on her doorstep. Mommy sed poor
kitty, it's so cold out, so dat's how Elektra came to be a Renegade.

Mommy spayshilly luffed her mustache, and smooched it alla time.
Elektra luffed mommy's screech, uh, singin, too (obviously Elektra wuz
tone def!).

Elektra luffed alla babycats on rpcc, an wenefer a new trooder kitty
got its one troo home, Elektra wud try to make da offer kitties not be
so mad about it. Only, in our house, Persephone nefer got ofer bein
mad, an she an Elektra kept deir distance frum each offer!

Elektra also luffed to cuk fur alla kitty venchures. I know meny of yu
rememfur Elektra's Trail Mix - dat wuz one of her most popular dishes!

Elektra an Bigman were da first King an Queen of da Spring Prom. An
dey ran a kissin boof one yeer at da fair, an alla girl kittyes wantid
to kiss Bigman, an his lips got all chapped! Dey met an fell in luf on
rpcc, an gottid wedwinked. Den dey adopted Mahler, an he wuz da luf of
dere life, as well as Mahler's wife TT. A cupple of yeers after Bigman
went to da bridge, Elektra got wedwinked to Peanut. Now dey are all
reunited at da bridge.

Da nite befur she went to da Bridge, she wuz furry week, but wantid to
go out, so mommy tuk her outside on a warm July nite, an Elektra sat in
da grass, an felt da breeze on her face, an I wached ofer her, an
headbutted her.

Elektra wuz 19, an had had CRF for sum time. She went furry kwietly da
day befur mommy flew up to Mousachewsits for a job innerfew at da
Unifursity of Mousachewsits (dey decided not to hire enyone).

Mommy spayshilly misses smoochin Elektra's mustache. She wuz a gud
fren to all of us!

Sam, Ginger, Charlie and Kitsu

Old October 13th 06, 09:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Renee Babcock

Fangu eferyone fur da kind words. Dey meen a lot to us.

It's bin a sad yeer anna haf, wut wif Persephone goin to da bridge in
March last yeer, den Elektra. But we're all yung an helfy, so we're
stikkin around fur a long time!

It's bin gud to be wif all our frens, old and new, fur da Jellicle
Ball.

Sam and the Renegades

Old October 14th 06, 02:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder

"Renee Babcock" wrote:

[snipt]

Mommy spayshilly misses smoochin Elektra's mustache. She wuz a gud
fren to all of us!

Sam, Ginger, Charlie and Kitsu

Mine Aunt-by-dopshun Elektra wuz a gud frend to menny.
I luffd her gud naychur, payshints, an genrul kindness.
Sumtimes, evin wenn yur hart is brokin becaws sumwun yu luff had to
leef, yu still fink "Dat wuz a life well liffd".
Dat's whut I fot wenn Aunt Elektra went to da Bridge.
She hada long, happy, well-luffd life in her Troo Home.
I wont furrgit her.

Azad

--
Remove the first m to reply
Old October 14th 06, 03:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
BallardBunch

Elektra wuz a wunderful example uv how a VC kitty shud live -- she wuz a
furry speshul lady an a wunderful cook besides. --Talisker Pippin, who
always luked up to Elektra

--Talisker Pippin & Sherry her Hoomin (Visit us at Bitterroot Manor at
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Meadows/1240/)

Old October 14th 06, 04:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

An excellent tribute indeed.

Ize rememfurs Elektra quite well. Shez was a great Momcat to effuryone (of
any age mind youze) who needed that extra care and loving. Shez was a great
cook and made sure that no cat ever went hungry.

Shez was much loved by her Meowmie and knowz much missed. Shez with Bigman
and Peanut Butter now looking down on all of us, and Ize bet sheze whipped
up a big big bowl of Trail Mix for all the furs at the Bridge.

Puddi Cat

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old October 24th 06, 10:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Renee Babcock

The Clowder South wrote:
"Renee Babcock" wrote:

[snipt]

Mommy spayshilly misses smoochin Elektra's mustache. She wuz a gud
fren to all of us!

Sam, Ginger, Charlie and Kitsu

Mine Aunt-by-dopshun Elektra wuz a gud frend to menny.
I luffd her gud naychur, payshints, an genrul kindness.
Sumtimes, evin wenn yur hart is brokin becaws sumwun yu luff had to
leef, yu still fink "Dat wuz a life well liffd".
Dat's whut I fot wenn Aunt Elektra went to da Bridge.
She hada long, happy, well-luffd life in her Troo Home.
I wont furrgit her.

Azad

Hey Azad, bub, Elektra allays had a soft spot fur yu, yu no. She wuz
furry fond of yu, an used to say wut a fine yungman cat yu turned out
to be.

Sam