Devastating News

Old September 30th 03, 03:50 AM
Ray or Fran

Somehow the original of this never came through on ourz puter.

Weze sending purrs for youze breaking hearts and for Zachary. May his
journey to the Bridge have been a swift one. Weze knowz youze will see him
again, but weze knowz youze have a Zachary sized hole in youze heart right
now.

Punkins & Puddi Cat
(settling into the meatloaf position of respect and purring away)

I'm so so sorry... saddened.

Fran

Old September 30th 03, 03:53 AM
KS

Furrom hoomin Meowmie Blurbubble:
Thank you so much to all of you - hoomins and kitteez alike - for all your
purrs, thoughts and comforting words. I miss Zachary so much (
I keep expecting to find him in bed and waiting for his food and it's hard
to believe I'll never see him again.

I feel the same way about Spook.

He was buried at 5pm on Saturday at my Mother's house next to two of our
family cats already buried there. My Mother and Step-Father I going to get a
headstone/plaque made up for him for me as with our other family cats. Thank
you all again.

That sounds beautiful.

{{{{{{{{{Blurbubble}}}}}}}}}

Kami

Furrom Clarence:
Hihi, fangu orl my kitty furrends fur beein sew simperfettik ova da loss ov
my littall bruffur. Ize gonna miss kuddlin up wiv him anna ar plae fites -
da howm seems sew emptee wivowt him (

Blurbubble & Clarence

We know wat yu meen. Dis house iz furry emptee wifout Spook. sssniff

Whiskers

--
email: furpods at mindspring dot com
Old September 30th 03, 03:55 AM
KS

"Blurbubble" (fake addy) wrote:

Awwww damn. I do know how you feel. I know how much it hurts, how devastating
this is. Spook was just 5-1/2 years old when she was taken less than two weeks
ago. I pray that the Rainbow Bridge legend is true, because if it is, Spook is
showing Zachary around. He's beautiful.

Hugs,
Kami

Oh I'm so sorry to hear that you lost Spook so recently, I'm afraid I
haven't been keeping up with rpcc due to problems recently ( Clarence
sends his purrs and I my thoughts to you too - I know exactly how you are
feeling.

Blurbubble

And I you.

Hugs,
Kami

--
email: furpods at mindspring dot com
Old October 2nd 03, 05:20 PM
Fred Williams

Still purrin fur all ov yu whu had furrends whu hav gon tu da Bridge.
Our hearts gp out to yu all.

--
Regards
Jetadiah & his hooman, Fred

Remove FFFf to reply, please
Old October 3rd 03, 01:44 AM
Arlene Knop

Ize so sorry to heer of yer loss Anti Blurbubble. Ize shoor he haz
found lotsa frendz at thuh Rainbow Bridj and he izn't sik any more. Me
and Meowmie feelz bad fur yer sadness.

Purring reel hard,
Gretchen Marie

Blurbubble wrote:

Furrom hoomin Meowmie Blurbubble:
Thank you so much to all of you - hoomins and kitteez alike - for all your
purrs, thoughts and comforting words. I miss Zachary so much (
I keep expecting to find him in bed and waiting for his food and it's hard
to believe I'll never see him again.

He was buried at 5pm on Saturday at my Mother's house next to two of our
family cats already buried there. My Mother and Step-Father I going to get a
headstone/plaque made up for him for me as with our other family cats. Thank
you all again.

Furrom Clarence:
Hihi, fangu orl my kitty furrends fur beein sew simperfettik ova da loss ov
my littall bruffur. Ize gonna miss kuddlin up wiv him anna ar plae fites -
da howm seems sew emptee wivowt him (

Blurbubble & Clarence

---

Old October 3rd 03, 04:10 PM
Blurbubble

"The Clowder (South)" wrote in message
Fangu Mietze. Fur da Jellicle ball da deetails ar:
Zachary, House of Ricketts (24th July 1991 to 26th Sept 2003)

Clarence

Zachary will bee incloodid inda calling ov nayms ov onorees, an his
brik has bin addid to da Walk ov Remembranz.

Mietze
--

Fangu furry mutch Mietze )

Clarence (missin hiz littall furrend...... (

---

Old October 3rd 03, 04:13 PM
Blurbubble

"KS" wrote in message

Oh I'm so sorry to hear that you lost Spook so recently, I'm afraid I
haven't been keeping up with rpcc due to problems recently ( Clarence
sends his purrs and I my thoughts to you too - I know exactly how you are
feeling.

Blurbubble

And I you.

Hugs,
Kami

Fangu (((hugs))) - letz howp Zachary anna Spook iz playin toogeffur
"upstares" )

Clarence

---

Old October 3rd 03, 04:15 PM
Blurbubble

"Arlene Knop" wrote in message
Ize so sorry to heer of yer loss Anti Blurbubble. Ize shoor he haz
found lotsa frendz at thuh Rainbow Bridj and he izn't sik any more. Me
and Meowmie feelz bad fur yer sadness.

Purring reel hard,
Gretchen Marie

Fangu so mutch Gretchen Marie, Meowmie anna Ize missin him sew mutch but, az
my Meowmiez Meowmie (my Grannee) sed, he wownt be suffrin enny more )

Clarence

---

Old October 6th 03, 02:06 AM
Carol

We are purrin fur you all.

&stormy wrote in message ...
Blurbubble wrote:

Hello all,

I'm sorry to send this as a "round robin" to you all but it saves me having
to repeat saying/typing it to all those I know as it's hard.

My beloved cat, Zachary, was taken to the vet this Friday morning - he has
suffered from bowel problems all his life and this week had not been able to
go to the toilet at all, inlcuding wee.
He was to have a procedure on his bowel as well as investigating his
bladder, if necessary, for which he had to have a general anaesthetic.

The vet rang me at 1.20pm to inform me that he was not coming round well
from the anaesthetic and they may need to keep him in for observation once
he came round. At 4.45pm she rang again to inform me that they had had to
rescuciate once already and he drifting in and out was most likely brain
dead or brain damaged by now and it would be kindest to let him go as they
had done all they could......so I now no longer have Zachary with me.

I cannot begin to describe how I feel. He only turned 12 years old in July
this year and always shared my bed. I somehow knew he would be the first of
mmy two cats to "go" eventually as he was the runt of his litter and had a
few health problem but I did not expect it so soon and so suddenly.

Thanks,
Blurbubble & Clarence

ZACHARY - 24th July 1991 to 26th September 2003 - R.I.P.

We iz so furry sorry tu heer dat ourz fren Zachary haz gone tu da bridge. We
sends manymany purrs fur hiz saf jurney an fur all hiz fambly's aking harts.

Spike & Stormy