Pics from the island

Old July 20th 05, 08:37 PM
CatNipped

"Marina" wrote in message
Hi everyone! Didn't I tell you to shut up while I was away? Over 5,000
posts waiting... And now I have to start packing for my move, so don't
have time to read properly. I hope you are all well, and the cats are
purring on the island for everyone in need. We were shocked about the
news from London and hope all the catslaves there are alright.

Here are some pictures from the island. Frank sent an instalment for his
chronicles with me, so I will be posting that separately when I get the
time.

http://community.webshots.com/album/400185567hKGwbQ

Beautiful pictures, Marina, thanks. Mere looks like she took to island life
very well! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

--
Marina, Frank and Miranda. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi

Old July 20th 05, 09:01 PM
Karen

Oh my goodness! Mir looks very happy and Frank too. I cried when I saw
Nikki's bush. Oh and if you don't frame this one:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...00198288AaVXGN

You are crazy.

You should post that to abpa. It is FANTASTIC! I love the pictures of Frank
grooming Miranda. Oh it looks so nice there. Thanks for posting!!!!!

Old July 20th 05, 09:22 PM
Victor M

Marina wrote:
Hi everyone! Didn't I tell you to shut up while I was away? Over 5,000
posts waiting... And now I have to start packing for my move, so don't

Welcome back Marina!!! Don't worry about reading most of it, a bunch of
trolls invaded the group and refuse to leave.

http://community.webshots.com/album/400185567hKGwbQ

Great shots! It looks like Mere did just fine out there.

Victor, wishing he had an island like Marina...

Old July 20th 05, 09:30 PM
Nan

On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 22:44:03 +0300, Marina
wrote:

Hi everyone! Didn't I tell you to shut up while I was away? Over 5,000
posts waiting... And now I have to start packing for my move, so don't
have time to read properly. I hope you are all well, and the cats are
purring on the island for everyone in need. We were shocked about the
news from London and hope all the catslaves there are alright.

Here are some pictures from the island. Frank sent an instalment for his
chronicles with me, so I will be posting that separately when I get the
time.

http://community.webshots.com/album/400185567hKGwbQ

Welcome back. I love the pictures of Frank washing Miranda. I'll
have to tell my granddaughter that she has a little gray namesake.

Purrs and Hugs,

Nan
Old July 20th 05, 09:36 PM
Debbie Wilson

Marina wrote:

Here are some pictures from the island. Frank sent an instalment for his
chronicles with me, so I will be posting that separately when I get the
time.

Wonderful pics! Looks like Miranda took to the big wide world very well.
What a beautiful place it is there. Good luck with the packing!
BTW - fortunately all we London catslaves escaped harm, thanks for
asking.

Deb.
--
http://www.scientific-art.com

Old July 20th 05, 11:02 PM
Tish Silberbauer

Welcome back! Lovely pics!

When you have a chance to look at the posts, you may notice many of
them are unpleasantness that spilled over from rpch+b. Yes, while you
were away we were infested with trolls (more persistant than fleas!).
The infection is mostly cleared up by now, thank goodness.

Tish

Old July 20th 05, 11:24 PM
SuzQ

Marina! I've missed you sooooooooo much. Your kittys look so happy.
Suz&Spicey

Old July 20th 05, 11:41 PM
Shiral

Awwww, lovely pictures of Frank and Mir-mir and Linus. =o) Now *I* want
to be on a beautiful Island off the coast of Finland with my cats!
Thanks for thinking of us, Marina.

Melissa

New pics (will hopefully show up eventually) Marina Cat anecdotes 16 April 27th 05 06:13 PM
Tales from the Mouser - Island Shore Leave Mischief Cat anecdotes 14 October 11th 04 02:18 PM
Tallulah & Hubert pics! LOL Cat anecdotes 48 August 24th 04 12:00 AM
New Pics! LOL Cat anecdotes 6 April 25th 04 09:29 PM
Cat predation studies Alison Cat health & behaviour 48 February 5th 04 03:17 AM