Ther is a noo kat heeer

Old October 7th 06, 03:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

Default Ther is a noo kat heeer

hahaha dose wurds they say when we claws them is furry funny but mum won't
let us repeat them
Big Red, the mischeeevius kitten hoo luvs to chew on big toes at 2am.

"Stormmee" wrote in message
i kan tellya 'bowt blood prezzure, furri getted hiz lowered kuz he lozt sum
da ofur day when himself kamed furm da bed wifout hizown pajama shirt on
anna stormmee, drew blood when herself jumped furm da floor to hizown
sholdur wifout himself seein her wuz gonna doit, Trudi, snickerin atta new
wurdz furri sayed
meeee wrote in message
news
That is tru. an we helps them tu be nise hoomins sted uf grumpee hoomins

tu.
meowmie ses i lowers hur blud presha woteva that is.
Jasmine
"Stormmee" wrote in message
da gud newz iz dat we hafa hoomanz we haf so we kan be gud kittez anna
make
alla rb kiteez prowd of uses, Trudi, softening as she sees soft leaking
meeee wrote in message
Yes that is furry tru. Meowmie was sew wurried becose when I was
haffin
tha
furst kitten I had sum trubble an I needed hur to cuddle me lots an

then
it
waz ok. When Cooogar had hur baybees she lost wun an she wasn't tu sad
becos
she alreddy new an had fort abowt it, but meowmie was furry sad an

leaked
an
coogar tole me she tryed to blow air bak into tha liddle wun but it
waz
tu
layte. Coogar sed she new that wun had gone to RB to wayte for her

ther
an
be the angle kitty fur his bruffers an sisters.
Jasmeen, a little sadly.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
soft lofed da kittens but efin when dey iz borned inna in sometimez
thingz
duzint go rite, anna hoomanz sufferz az muc az da momcat, Trudi,
watchin
soft leak
meeee wrote in message
Well, I hafta say i is furry glad tu no I issnt havin enny more
kittenz.
Altho the lasst litter was tha best becos Bossy helped me so much;

she
helped when when I was birthing them an lukked after me furry well;

had
mineown partment an efferyfing.
Jasmine, thinking sadly of litters had in less happy times, and
kittens
lost
to cold and wild animals, and lookin at her family wistfully.

I is furry glad tu hav fownd such a gud foreva home.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
I nefur had ani kittenz, I gotted fixed whut wuzint broked early
on...
soft
sayed her wuzint goin thru dat agin... Miss Violete had 2

litterz...
Trudi,
talkin too muc
meeee wrote in message
yes me tu. ther is tu menny kittiez but i can't complayne as
half
of
them
iz
mi kittens i was lowwed to keep.
jasmeen
"Stormmee" wrote in message
diz howze iz purti nize 'cept it has five too mani katz, ofur

dan
dat
it
iz
purrfekt, it haz fud, warm, furri anna kowch, der izunt muc

elze
kitty
kuld azk fur, Trudi
meeee wrote in message
Well yu must be glad it is nise an warm inside an yu has such
nise
hoomins
to keep yu company. mi meowmie dusnt lik menny hoomins eetha.
She
thinks
animals ar much niser cumpany.
Jasmeen hoo has a broke in her tayle an a scar on hur nose
cos
of
sum
hoomin
"Stormmee" wrote in message
I iz a little bit arteritic kuz of diz butted da ted sayed i
willz
be
ok
efin if da ofurz inside of minesef movez unlezz dey hitsa
nerf,
won't
efur
go inna owt kuz of diz, Trudi,

Hooman note: she has always been touchy about her back and

now
we
know
why,
Soft, who likes ofur hoomanz less anna less efury day
meeee wrote in

message
O mi gudness. If I fownd tha hoomin wot did that tu yu I

wud
put
few
larj
holes in them.
Moe, frowinin thunderouslee
"Stormmee" wrote in message
when i kame inna da in i wuz juzt a babykat, i haf efur
onliezt
gone
owt
da ted, 'cept onze onna trip wif furri anna soft kuz i
needed
pillz...
haf
nefur tryda get owt, anna lazt time we wented minsef to

da
ted
kuz
didun't
feel gud ted fownd a beebee in mine leg dat haz been der
fur
yearz,
Trudi,
shudderin atta thought of leavin da fud, warm anna cowch
meeee wrote in
message
Yes that is wot mum ses too. She still tries to go owt
tho;
fink
she
noes
that meowmie will catch her ennyway
Moe
"Stormmee" wrote in message
aktuli i hatez da owtm it wuz mean to mineself anna

had
meanmean
hoomanz
init, Trudi
meeee wrote in
message

news
Yes I unnerstand Trudi. I hassnt beeen inna owt
much,
it
seems
kwite
nise
an
awl, but I dusnt like meowmie goin inna owt. I

awlways
meows
for
hur
tu
cum
bak an Congo dus tha siiilent meow fing tu bekos he

nos
it
is
furry
appeeeelin an Kyute an awlways wurks on meowmie. He
keeps
it
fur
speshul
okkashuns tho so she dusnt bekum hardened tu it.
Garfeeld hoo likes tu admire tha owt frum tha in.
"Stormmee" wrote in
message
earilier i kamed to da new big owt dorr anna
yelled
at
bof
of
demta
kum
inna
in, dey wuz sittin inna owt on purpoze, Trudi, who
duzint
kare
whut
ball
game dey iz klamin ta be liztin to...
meeee wrote

in
message

Gud gurl trudi. That'll teech them hooomins tu
dekorayte
yur
howse
wif
stuff
yu dusnt lyke.
Jasmeen approvingly

"Stormmee" wrote in
message
soft anna furri buyed 2 plants a cuple of yearz
ago
but
dey
planticided
dem
so we didn't get muc furm dem, Trudi glad dat

dat
owt
lokin
stuff
iz
gone
meeee

wrote
in
message

We has lots uf nip....meowmie bort a plant but
she
keeps
it
inna
owt
cos
we
skwished it larst time.
Moe hoo luuurves nip
"Stormmee" wrote in
message
I wuldint efin eat nip if itz still ona twig,
Trudi,
not
efin
wantin
nip
if
it lukz like it belongz inna owt
meeee
wrote
in
message

Well they tried tu bring tha plants inna

howse
but
we
eeted
most
uf
them.
She still spends tu much tyme wiffa 'Bon
Syeee'
or
sumfing...them
liddle
trees in bowls that we isnt allowed tu
eeet.
Garfeeld grumpily cos he likes tha taste

offa
liddle
treee
"Stormmee" wrote

in
message
at leazt we duzint haf plantz inna in,

soft
sayed
hermom
sayed
her
wuz
guilty of plantacide so dey duzint get

doze,
anna
dat
iz
fine
wif
mineself,
owt stuff shuld stay inna owt, Trudi, who

iz
alzo
glad
anofur
hooman
duz
da
ofur owt wurk to keep furry furm doinit
meeee

wrote
in
message

Ye sthats rite. I want hur tu pat me awl
day
an
du
nuffin
else.
So
she
defnitly hass tu menny cats. an kids. an
plants.
an
uther
fings.
Jasmine the demanding

"Stormmee"

wrote
in
message
diz iz whut he sayz butted allauses
girlcat
argu
bowt
it,
Trudi,
OEJ
and
Stormmee
meeee

wrote
in
message

news Well, we wud awl like meowmie tu
owerself
but
she
has
plenty
uf
smurgles
fur
all uf us she ses. She ses wun orinj

kat
is
neva
enuff.She
seems
tu
hava
fing fur orinj an tortie cats cus
alluvus
is
eether
orinj
or
tortie.
Mango, bemoozed
"Stormmee"
wrote
in
message
you kan keep doze hooman kittenz
butted
wuldnt
share
furri
wif
anibodi,
Trudi, no hez minez, OEJ, NOT he iz

my
momdad!!!
Stormmee
meeee

wrote
in
message

Well Coogar is greedy wif bof. I
reeely
liks
this
famileee,
Tha
furst
nite
waz heer i sleeped on Paw's pillow
alll
nite.
An
eeeven
play
wif
tha
hoominkitties. But all tha cats

heer
chas
me
sept
Garfeeld
he
is
nise
tu
me
an just sniffs not chasin or hisin

or
ennyfing.
Tahzha
"Stormmee"

wrote
in
message

we duzint mind sharin da fudz
butted
da
tintishumz
iza
nother
matta,
OEJ
meeee

wrote
in
message

Well rite now she is hidin unda
tha
bed
and
is
ignorin
hur.
She
betta
not
cum neer mi fuds, thats all.
Cooogar

"Stormmee"

wrote
in
message

New katz iza pain OEJ, *diz
iz
why
we
named
trudi
da
truder
kitten...
we
didnt like hersef kumin inn

owr
hoze
one
bit!!!
OEJ,
symapatik
her
furnd
meeee

wrote
in
message

This is owtrayjus. Ther is a
noo
cat.
This
shud
not
be
allowed.
Not
onleee
is she a noo cat but she is
torti
Siamese
lik
miself.
And
Bossy
an
Paw
is
pattin hur as well as me. I

is
tha
onleee
torti
prinsess
alowed
heeer.
This
is mowst Unfare. I is

owtraged,
and
no
am
NOT
makkin
furends
wif
hur,
is
hissin at hur.
Coogar

Ps note from sekritary
We have a new girl who has

just
joined
our
family;
Tahzha,
who
is
seal
point tortie, right down to

her
adorable
seal
point
tortie
whiskers.
She
is
three years old, and we are
hoping
she
will
even
out
the
'balance
of
power'
and be a companion to
Cougar.
Cougar
is
extremely
timid
and
as
Jasmine
and
her boys behave in very

typical
ex-stray
way,
eg
very
confidently,
she
is
immediately intimidated, adn
will
not
go
near
them.
Tahzha
is
very
friendly,
but quiet, and hopefully
will
be
companion
Cougar,
and
help
her
be
less
nervy.

Old October 7th 06, 01:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

anna when i iz realli mad i duzit wif da litinin paw of purnishmint!!!
Trudi, NOT ladylike
meeee wrote in message
wooooowwwwwww!!!
Big Red, awed

Old October 9th 06, 12:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I learned it furm Miss Violette, it iza gud tool fur unruly cats, Trudi
meeee wrote in message
woowwwwwww. Hey, yu issnt tha wun wot tort Jasmeen that. Cos she is reely
bad wif it.
Big Red, watchin Jasmeen carefully an not sayin tu much in cayse he cops

it
agen.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
anna when i iz realli mad i duzit wif da litinin paw of purnishmint!!!
Trudi, NOT ladylike
meeee wrote in message
wooooowwwwwww!!!
Big Red, awed

Old October 9th 06, 12:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

"Stormmee" wrote in message
anna when i iz realli mad i duzit wif da litinin paw of purnishmint!!!
Trudi, NOT ladylike
meeee wrote in message
wooooowwwwwww!!!
Big Red, awed

Old October 9th 06, 01:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

Hmmm must be hoo Jasmeen lurned it frum
Big Red, rispikfully.

"Stormmee" wrote in message
anna when i iz realli mad i duzit wif da litinin paw of purnishmint!!!
Trudi, NOT ladylike
meeee wrote in message
wooooowwwwwww!!!
Big Red, awed

Old October 9th 06, 02:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

anna when i iz realli mad i duzit wif da litinin paw of purnishmint!!!
Trudi, NOT ladylike

U go gurl!

"Lovable Louise"
Old October 22nd 06, 05:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Shahna

Onyx iz not a ratfink!

-- Shahna (hoo haz no ideyuh uf wat iz going on en dis thred)

On 2 Oct 2006 18:24:49 -0700, "Cory" wrote:

Stormmee wrote:
at leazt we duzint haf plantz inna in, soft sayed hermom sayed her wuz
guilty of plantacide so dey duzint get doze,

Pawpa hazza rool fur hiz frendz an' fambly... NO PLANTS onna hiz
purrday, az a howse warmin' gift, fur Kissamouse, ur fur enny uffur
oakayshun. Him kommitz plantacide ALLA tyme enny tyme him gitz a
plant.

--- Onyx (UB ~ still bein' a ratfink, I see...)