Tribyoot to Cleo an Sheba, sisfur cats

Old October 14th 06, 03:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

Default Tribyoot to Cleo an Sheba, sisfur cats

Fangyu sew much Kissa, she reeely preeshiyates it.
Jasmine, smiling

"Fo the House of Rennie" wrote in message
Yes Jasmine, dat waz a luvlee tribyewt yur meowmie rote for Cleo an Sheba,
an yu deliffurred it bewtufullee. Mine clowder an owr fosturz will also
purr fur effurywun hoo luvved Cleo an Sheba.

Kissa

Ralph & His Clowder wrote:

Ar humin sez Cleo wuz gorjuz, but weee kno dat all catz ar gorjuz.
Da tribewt wuz jist da purrrfeck lenf. Weze purrrrring fur da brokin
hartz uv yewr howse.
Ralph for his clowder

meeee wrote:

Jasmine walks up to the podium, and looks uncertainly around before
beginning.

I neva knew mine predecessas, howeva meowmie asked iffn I mite reed wot
she rote abowt them, becos they wer so speshul to her as her furst cats.

8 respectful snip

Old October 14th 06, 04:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder

"meeee" wrote:

yes yu is absolewtly rite, there naymes waz called larst yeer for tha furst
tyme. Hang on, sekritary is wisperin innna mine eer.....oh,she finks we mite
hav dun a tribyoot last yeer an she forgot (stoopid hoomin) an did a sekund
wun. If she did, she wishes to apawlagize to usses for bofferin us.
Jasmine, shaking her head.

Dere is no sucha fing as too menny Tribyoots, yu no. It is a gud fing
to reememfur an to tell offurs hoo unnerstand how it is to miss fambly
memfurs bowt dose wee luff. Onisstly, I dont no iffn yu did wun last
yeeer, my onlyisst consurn wuz to mayk shur dat dere bricks wer onda
Walk an dat no onoree is missd.

Mietze

--
Remove the first m to reply
Old October 14th 06, 04:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Nonsense. There are 'never' too many tributes to honor a beloved family
memfur or friend. Itz alwayz a gud fing to rememfur those who have gone on
before with love and to speak of them as often as youze want. And ifn youze
can share youze love and pain with others who understand, thatz even better.

Puddi Cat

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply
"meeee" wrote in message

"The Clowder (South)" wrote in message
news
"meeee" wrote:

Jasmine walks up to the podium, and looks uncertainly around before
beginning.

I neva knew mine predecessas, howeva meowmie asked iffn I mite reed wot
she
rote abowt them, becos they wer so speshul to her as her furst cats.

Meowmie allays wonted a cat when she wazs yunger, but hur peerants didn't
want kats to eet tha burds anna lizards anna possums so she cuddnt hav
wun.
When she was outta home, she neva livved ennywere she cud hava cat. Then
she
met Paw, an they got marreeed an started a fambly. An meowmie rememfurred
hur dreeem uf haffin a cat, an knew that liddle hoomins shud be brot up
wif
aminals so they lerns tu be gentle an kind, an how tu luk afta aminals.
So
her sisfurr-in-law had an elegant tortie hoo had kittens, and paw sed she
cud hav wun uf them. Awl the uther kittens had homes tu go tu, but the
smallest kitten lukked a bit funny so nowun wonted hur. She had bitza
tortie
an bitza black fur an bitza all different culurs. her fayce was wite an
black, an wun frunt leg was black an wun frunt leg was orinj, an the rest
uf
hur was tortie. her front halk had short fur, an her hed an tail an back
legs was awl flufy so she lukked like she was mayde uf tha leftovas uf
several utha cats. But meowmie luvved hur an tuk her home, an called her
cleo an she an meowmie were best furends. She used tu play wif tha
baybeez
an let them carry hur all arownd tha howse like a doll, wifout
complaynin,
an go for walks wif meowmie tu mayke sure enny rabbits dint get hur. She
was
also extra speshul cos she was born on tha sayme day at tha sayme tyme as
meowmie's hoomin child. The secund cat was Sheba, a large black fluffy
cat
hoo was born frum a stray cat that turned up in meowmie's
sister-in-furr's
laundry an had kittens. She had wun wite sisfurr hoo dyed, meowmie was
gonna
adopt them bof but the wite wun died so shejust got sheba. Becos shebas
mum
was feral an wuddnt let ennywun tuch that kittens, sheba was allays a bit
wild, an didnt like to stay inside much, an wud only let meowmie pat hur.
Meowmie's howse was furry owld an wun day cleo got owt thru tha roofhole
an
got runned ova. meowmie still leeks abowt it. then paw had to go overseas
for a few weeks an meowmie had to stay wif hur mum cos their howse was a
long way from anywun an she had no car an small baybeez but hur mum drove
hur owt evvery day to see sheba., wun day sheba wassnt there, an meowmie
lukked evverywhere but didnt find hur, an hoped she was ok, but she nevva
came bak. Afta that meowmie was tutu sad to get enny more cats becose she
missed her cats, an wun day a yeer anna half layter I came to their howse
an
paw tuk me in. It tuk me a while to talk meowmie rownd to lettin me stay,
but I did, an now she has lotsa cats. But she still rememfurs these two
cos
they were furry speshul as hur furst evva cats.
Sorry this is furry long.
Heer is a pikshur uf cleo as a kitten
http://www.pacificatscairns.blogspot.com/

I fink dat furrst kitties *alwayz* haff a speshul plays in dere
hoomins' harts.

Dat wuz a grayt Tribyoot, an not too long atall.

I just want to mayk shur dat Cleo an Sheba ar da saym kitties hoo wer
calld as onorees lasst yeer...frum da House of Fama'aea? Iffn I'ze
rong bowt dis, pleeeze let mineselv no dere troo House of naym, so I
can mayk dere briks.

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply

Old October 15th 06, 07:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

"meeee" wrote:

yes yu is absolewtly rite, there naymes waz called larst yeer for tha
furst
tyme. Hang on, sekritary is wisperin innna mine eer.....oh,she finks we
mite
hav dun a tribyoot last yeer an she forgot (stoopid hoomin) an did a
sekund
wun. If she did, she wishes to apawlagize to usses for bofferin us.
Jasmine, shaking her head.

Dere is no sucha fing as too menny Tribyoots, yu no. It is a gud fing
to reememfur an to tell offurs hoo unnerstand how it is to miss fambly
memfurs bowt dose wee luff. Onisstly, I dont no iffn yu did wun last
yeeer, my onlyisst consurn wuz to mayk shur dat dere bricks wer onda
Walk an dat no onoree is missd.

Mietze

--
Remove the first m to reply

Fangyu Mietze
Sekritary gratefully

Old October 16th 06, 09:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I juz wish der memori hadda better workin sometimez, i duzint unnerstand
why I hasta remind hersef ta refill da fud bowl befure itz empti, Tiger,
hater of the bottom of the bowl
meeee wrote in message
news
Fangyu Tiger. That iz troo; hoomins must hav furry long memoreez. still,

it
is nise to know that oneself will not be forgotten.
Jasmine, musing
"Stormmee" wrote in message
yourmom wrote a wonnerful tribute anna you delifured it bootifuly, Tiger
fur
hiz howze remfurin dat soft told furri da ofur day not many dayz goez by
dat
herself duzint think abowt efuri cat her haz lofed

Old October 17th 06, 01:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

trooo. mine neffa getz enuff fudz. she ses i is fat, so shee is roood as
well as layzee
jasmine

Old October 17th 06, 06:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

I tellya whatyadu. Hurk onna efferyfing
Tahzha, hoo has been hurkin onna efferyfing for tha larst two weeks an luks
lyke beetin all utha rekords inna howse fur a long tyme.

Old October 17th 06, 08:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
tension

meeee wrote:
I tellya whatyadu. Hurk onna efferyfing
Tahzha, hoo has been hurkin onna efferyfing for tha larst two weeks an luks
lyke beetin all utha rekords inna howse fur a long tyme.

HAHAHAHA....erk, oops....dunt want mineown hyoomaan 2
here dat....hahahahahahahahaha.

Weez lykes 2 hurk inna rewengee (well, datz how mineown
hyoomaan sez itt)....U no.....rewengee izz a dish
best sirvd cold.

And hurkd!

--luthien

Hi everyone Dewi Cat anecdotes 33 May 20th 20 03:20 AM
rec.pets.cats: Norwegian Forest Cat Breed-FAQ Bjorn Steensrud Cat Information 0 May 21st 06 05:22 AM
Feline Facts Matthew AKA NMR Cat anecdotes 0 April 4th 06 05:54 AM
rec.pets.cats: Norwegian Forest Cat Breed-FAQ Bjorn Steensrud Cat Information 0 October 19th 05 05:37 AM
rec.pets.cats: Traditional Siamese Breed-FAQ Laura Gilbreath Cat Information 0 October 19th 05 05:35 AM