a very long Tribute to Miss Violette

Old October 18th 06, 07:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default a very long Tribute to Miss Violette

I iz glad you liked it, Tiger who has damp furz agin...
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote in message
B ---rezpektfulee snipped--- 8

Miss Violette 1997 2005

I juzt lub kittee hizturree.
Speshulee uhbowt wunna mine faburit frendz.

--
Pitö.önya

Old October 18th 06, 05:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

Ime furry prowd tu wear da violet anna silvur toga in hur memry. Fangu,
Tiger, yu always kno jus what tu say.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
thank yourownsef fur readinit, Tiger fur hiz howze
Julie Porter wrote in message
nk.net...
We haf neffur red such a toucheng tribute, an we ar atta loss fur

words.
Yur tribute was so full of luff. I know she will be in yur harts
foreffur.

HoneyCat

"Stormmee" wrote in message
six cats approach the podium and all are clad in variety of togas,

but
each
has silver and violet trim to honor the former head of their

house...

The large yellow mancat steps furwurd and says;

Mine furndz az you know Miss violette wented to da bridge lazt

year
duin the
ball, we did feel dat we wuz in so muc pain dat we didn't honur

hersef
properly, so we azked da hooman ta luk up some pozts so we kuld

write
somfin
apurpriate... we learened dat der wuz manymany very kind messages

furm
all
ofur da world anna we alzo realized dat Miss Violette's wurdz

wuuld be
da
bezt trbute we kuuld gif hersef... I duz wantsa say dat ifin it

wuzint
fur
Miss Violette da six of uses you see standin befur yourselfz wuuld

purbably
not haf diz one true home, and fur dat we iz eternalli grateful,

diz
iz long
anna we iz sorri fur dat butted we wanted ta share, I hopez your

monitorz
duzint get hurted furm soft'z leakin allofur deze messagez, Tiger

who
then
reads owt lowd;

Date: Saturday, February 16, 2002 1:00 PM

My name is Miss Violette. I live with 4 other felines and 2

terribly
poorly
trained humans. We have managed to control the mind of the soft

one
in
order that we might read news groups and we like this one the

best.
Unfortunately we are not sure if she will ever be bright enough to

ever type
in a really acceptable manner. If it is alright that we get her

type in
mostly humanspeak we may be able to visit more often. I am around

4
years
old and I used to live in the outside. I am all black except for

my
white
throat medallion. I am a girlcat and I have green eyes. If this

method of
typing is acceptable then we will visit more often. Please let us

know and
I will introduce the rest of the family.

Miss Violette.

Tiger finishes reading and says you know she wuzint really black,

she
was a
smoked kitty, her furz luked black unless you ruffled it backwards

anna it
wuz white unnerneath, when ted removed a mole furm herown side da

furz
kamed
back in white at furzt den turned black when they getted long

enuf...

Diz iz how Miss Violette camed to lif wif furri anna soft, Furri

alla
time
sayed dat miss Violette wuz soft's familar, whatefur dat iz,

Tiger

Date: Saturday, February 16, 2002 1:27 PM

Hi Molly and Simon,

I was very young when I came to these two humans. The soft one

was
feeding
some other outside bully cats and they wouldn't let me have any

food.
When
the Furry one saw this he felt kinda sorry for me even though he

wasn't a
big cat person. He made some remark about cat claws on his bare

back
while
younger and so inside cats were not an option. I waited patiently

and
acted
like a proper girlcat and one day he said that if I always acted

as
polite
as I was that day he wouldn't mind if I came in.. So I got up and

wound
around his legs and went into their in and the rest is history...

They
are
not the smartest creatures but they love me and until I met them I

think
every other human had ended up being mean so I feel pretty good

about
them.
That is my whole story. I also live with Mr. TV and Miss One Eyed

Jack both
who are my children and littermates, We share With Mr. Tiger, who

is a
big
burly boycat and Miss Trudi, The youngest. They all have

interesting
stories but I fear the human is waking from her trance and this is

getting
long so I will write their stories in a little while in separate

messages.

Thank You for welcoming me.

Miss Violette.

Diz iza pozt of whut happened atta ball, der wuz some ofur poztz

where
she
azked somecatz ifin dey wanted ta ride da ferris wheel anna

somecatz
rided
wif hersef, diz iz when hersef knew somfin wuz gonna happin;

Date: Thursday, October 20, 2005 11:28 PM

Miss Violette signals her family that she is ready to go for her

ride,
they
along with assorted friends go to the wheel and take a wonderful

ride
on the
giant wheel, on one of the trips around the wheel stops just when

Miss
Violette is at the top...

She stares intently at the stars... she looks and looks and

finally
sees the
cluster she has been seeking, a tiny sparkle unnoticed by the

others
lets
her see the gate open and sitting there waiting is Simon, Tami,

and
Niki
these are the 3 cats that soft had before she was fully grown

herself...
just behind them sit 2 large D*gs... Cassey and Spanky, These are

Soft's
dog guides, and on the other side of the three cats sits Tiffany,

beautiful afghan hound that helped furry learn about caring for

long
haired
creatures and many other lessons...

They all smile at Violette letting her know that she has done a

fine
job of
caring for soft and furry, they are all happy and healthy and look

and
feel
wonderful... Then Violette sees her six kittens that went to the

bridge so
very early and then from behind them all walks Brownie the daddy

both
sets of her kittens... and last but not least there is sailor

bailer
brown!!! What a wonderful family is waiting for Violette...

Then the wheel begins to turn again and Violette must decide what

do...

Diz iz when hersef wuz purty sure whut wuz gonna happin;

Date: Thursday, October 20, 2005 11:51 PM

After the nice time outside in the park Violette slowly walks back

inside,
gets into the porter and sees a few more hoomans on the group,

Samantha's
hoomans, Nathan's mamma, Jan, and the especially special, daddy of

anni s...
She goes all around and sees every hooman who has been nice to

her,
GM's
mom, Felix's mom, She does take a very long look at the snack in

the
cage
but decides against a try...

Then she comes back to the ball and once again signals her family

follow,
She also asks Anni s and Cleopatra and Harri to come with her, she

is
hoping
that BK, BJ, and raf are there in the crowd but she has just

overlooked
them, she is after so very tired...

My friends, When soft woke up today she felt something was wrong,

She
told
furry that I hadn't come to get petted or eaten any food while

soft
was at
the pooter for 2 or 3 nights in a row, Furry didn't like the sound

of
that
and as Soft was upset he came and snatched me from under the

headboard
and
put me into kitty jail, then off to the TED we went, Furry dropped

soft and
me off at the ted because he had a paperwork deadline to meet,

while
he was
gone, The ted felt of me all over and I was very tired and sleepy

but
I woke
up very quickly when soft started leaking all over my furz...

TED says they will steal some of my furz and take away part of my

insides
tomorrow but if they need to take too much of my inside then I

will go
directly to the bridge and I won't ever notice my fur is messed up

and
will wake up happy and healthy at the bridge with all of those who

have
taken the next step before me, ...

I don't really feel bad but I refused to eat veal hooman kitten

food,
sardines and even heavy whipping cream... I was just last week

playing
like
a kitten, furry thought it was because of the food they had gotten

us,
but I
might have ben trying to give them good memories just before I

leave,
I am
in a good mood and I think I want to stay here but that may not be

what bast
has in store for me so if you wouldn't mind, please purr for soft

and
furry
and my house, I love you all very much and hope I will be here for

longlong time, but if not I will be waiting for you on the other

side
of the
rainbow...

Miss Violette, She slowly steps down and returns to her cushion

and
thinks
about all of the nice people in the community, Then she pops out

just
for a
minute to see Corey and Fred and she comes back to think if she

has
visited
everyone...

Tiger turns to a small tuxido kittygirlcat and says, Trudi is

going to
repeat the message Miss Violette asked her to do last year... the

smal
tuxido girl begins...

Date: Saturday, October 22, 2005 4:12 AM

*a small shaken tuxedo girlcat makes her way a bit unsteadily to

the
podium,
Her family is with her, Tiger is between TV and OEJ, helping to

steady
them,
Anni s and Cleopatra are behind the family, The cooper cats are

nearby...*

I have come here today to tell you about Miss Violette's last

day...
Takes
Deep breath, She asked mineself to do it because I speaks the

bestest
hooman
of the four of uses that is left an she wanted her story to be as
understandable for the hoomans as possible, After she talked to

all of
you
she 'ported back to soft and Furry, They made her the only cat for

the
evening, we waited in the bedroom while she got her own Nip party

and
She
got her own Kitty Buffet that had wellness Dry, 2 flavors, Heavy

whipping
cream, hooman kitten veal food and sardines... She really liked

the
nip and
rolled a bit in it and tried to eat some, then when Furry put her

on
the
buffet, she licked at the veal and sniffed the sardines but she

didn't
like
them at all, then there was her very favorite, whipping cream, she

licked a
bit of it and had too much trouble swallowing to have much, then

Furry
put
her on Soft's feet on the couch, They wanted it to be a normal

night
for her
and as pleasant as possible, Miss Violette even smacked a cover

greebling
while she laid on Soft's legs and the favorite red flannel

blankie.
She
felt happy enough she even groomed her fur a bit and Soft and

Furry
got some
hope that getting fluids might have made enough of a difference

that
in a
little she might want to eat...

After a bit Furry brought OEJ to see Miss Violette, they sniffed

noses
and
Furry let OEJ have the veal, OEJ didn't like the sardines and she

tasted the
whipping cream. Then Furry brought mineself to see Miss Violette,

and
for
once she didn't smack me or boss me around. She just sniffed at

me
and then
went back to washing her furs... Then Furry brought Tiger, They

sniffed
noses and Miss Violette said something to him but it was very

quiet
and she
didn't hit him or run away, That confused Tiger but he was happy

she
didn't
smack him, and then Tiger drank some cream and ate some of

everything
else
except for the sardines... Then Furry brought TV to see Miss

Violette
and
they sniffed noses and TV ate some Veal and everybody was happy

except
Furry
and Soft were pretty leaky and they petted all of uses a whole

bunch...

At 10:00 Furry took all of the food into the big bathroom and we

all
went in
there with him and soft and Miss Violette stayed on the couch, the

rest of
us didn't like this but Miss Violette couldn't have food or water

and
Soft
and Furry didn't want her to have to be alone all night and they

wanted uses
to have food so that is how it was...
From then until 4:30 Soft stayed awake and laid on the couch and

talked to
Miss Violette, Miss Violette stayed with soft most of the night

and
only got
up and walked around a couple of times...Then Furry got up and

started
getting ready and Soft took a little nap... Then they took Miss

Violette in
the kitty jail to see the TED again...

When the three of them gotted to the TED Sharon the TED helper had

Soft sign
stuff and then they went into a room and played and petted each

other
and
Furry taked some pictures, he sayed they wasn't very good but Miss

Violette
doesn't like the picture box so that was that. She petted soft

and
Furry a
bunch but got a bit hissed off at being leaked on so much... Then

She
went
with Sharon and Furry and Soft just sat in the car for a while,

and
then
they ate food and the ted stole some of Violette's Fur and then

she
was
looking for the sick parts of Miss Violette and found that her

whole
left
kidney was dead beclawze of cancermonsterz and 3/4 of the right

kidney
was
also dead. The TED called Soft on the ringy thingy and told her

the
sad
news, Soft asked manymany questions and the TED was very patient

and
honest
and told soft that Miss Violette couldn't be saved and the best

that
could
happen is that she could live one more month and it would not be

happy
because of no kidney function and trying to heal from the surgery

The
ted
told Soft that Miss Violette was a perfectly healthy cat in every

other way
except she had no kidney function and then soft asked the TED what

she
would
do if it were her kitty, and the TED said she would help her go,

so
that is
what soft said for the TED to do and Miss Violette, wented to the

bridge to
be with the rest of our family that has already taken the next

step
and is
waiting there for uses...

I is sorry this is so long but I know Miss Violette would want you

know
all of these things, and I am sure she would want me to thank you

all
for
your purrs, prayers, well wishes and the good times she had with

all
of
you...

*small tuxedo girlcat bows her head and then leaves podium

followed by
her
family, OEJ and TV walk on either side of Tiger and the winks and

friends...
they go outside to wave at a cluster of stars that seem just a bit

brighter
than they did last night when Miss Violette first located them...

Miss Violette 1997 2005

Old October 18th 06, 07:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we iz all gladta be here but cept for stormmee anna chester the rezt of uses
thinkz we mite likta be onlikatz... Tiger, wistfully
link.net...

Old October 19th 06, 01:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Wed, 18 Oct 2006 13:35:14 -0500, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

we iz all gladta be here but cept for stormmee anna chester the rezt of uses
thinkz we mite likta be onlikatz... Tiger, wistfully

Awwww, you can be my onlycat, luffer!

Herez sum nip chardonnay; shall we wander offur to dat boofay? You
lukd hungry, and doze Fluffykitz girlz cuked up a storm!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
10/18/2006 8:26:35 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old October 19th 06, 02:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

yez letz do diz, i thinked i seed some sordfizhiez anna soft sayed it taztes
gud, Tiger, takin da paw of his wifekitty and wanderin towardz da fudz

Old October 22nd 06, 05:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
House of Rennie

[...]

[gently shredded]

*small tuxedo girlcat bows her head and then leaves podium followed

by her
family, OEJ and TV walk on either side of Tiger and the winks and

friends...
they go outside to wave at a cluster of stars that seem just a bit

brighter
than they did last night when Miss Violette first located them...

Miss Violette 1997 2005

[Kissa snifflez an dabz at hur ayes] Tiger; Trudi, dat wazza luvlee
tribyewt tu Miss Violette. sniff She wazza wunnurful frend anna troo
ladee cat. She iz sadlee missed bi all.