Wunce, jist wunce, me wus a killerkitty

Old February 5th 11, 08:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

Default Wunce, jist wunce, me wus a killerkitty

On Feb 4, 11:24*pm, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:
"rafflescat" wrote in message

Yoozefl twoowy gotted a tayst ob yoo purrtentshul fyoochur as a bwakk
gnite kittee.
Butted gnot tew feer. Dey can tayk aweigh yoor mice, butted dey can
NEFFUR tayk aweigh yoor bwayv hart.
MeOwy, amyring da gnite-in-wayding, Sur Harry

Oh MeOwy! Dats wunnerfil.....fangu!

Harry - assuming knightly posture

Wow oh wow!
Ar yu shur dat dat BIG mwowwzee wuzzint uh Ratte?
*Yu shur did gudgud, an wunzt wuz e-nuff!
Pitô.ônya

Oh! Me neffur finked of dat! It cooda bin a wrattie,wus big
enuff......butted Meomie spoke to da pwumbur wen he fitted da
barfroom, n he sed he cood see a mowsie nest undur da fwore inna
cornur, but it wus emptee! Me musta skared dem away!

Harry
Old February 5th 11, 08:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Feb 5, 5:39*pm, "Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" wrote:
On Fri, 4 Feb 2011 12:05:01 -0800 (PST),
rafflescat's nimble, little paws typed:

dares neffur bin anuffur
mowsie since dat tyme...n mees jist a wittle bwak boykitty. But wunce,
jist wunce.................

Harry, reminisin

Meow, Harry,

* * * * Dat wuz an innerestink story beclawz I haff
nebber eben *seen* a mowsie! Celp ob cawse, Mr.
Mowsie, da liddle fleece won wif da nip
compartment dat da hooman keeps full...

--
Purrs,

* * * * Mme. Anaïs

* * * * * * * * “I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul.”
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

* * * * 2/5/2011 12:38:34 PM

Mme Anais,yu dussnt know wat yuse missin.......but purrhaps a
sofisticated waidy wike yureselfness wood be offended by da baysik
urge offa killerkitty tu kill.....purrhaps?

Harry,killerkitty
Old February 6th 11, 01:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Sat, 5 Feb 2011 11:10:45 -0800 (PST),
rafflescat's nimble, little paws typed:

Mme Anais,yu dussnt know wat yuse missin.......but purrhaps a
sofisticated waidy wike yureselfness wood be offended by da baysik
urge offa killerkitty tu kill.....purrhaps?

Harry,killerkitty

I neffer fot abowt dat...

[Human note: She's from long line of show-cats,
none of whom has ever been outside - and so she
never learned to hunt.

BUT when I put "Mr. Mousie" on the floor, she
stalks it, then batbats it pretty ferociously and
finally, from a distance, leaps on it, bites the
back of it's neck hard, then drops it at my feet!]
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

2/5/2011 7:49:27 PM
Old February 6th 11, 02:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

ursef hasta know dat all kitteez iz hafin da instint, efin ifin dey nefur
hasta uze dem... az ursef kan see yourown show kitte gurl haza purpur
instinktz... anna i kan ganrentee she did NOT lurn dem furm herown tiger
man... himz hadz lotsa gud qwaliteez, but huntin wuz NOT among dem, Chester

Old February 6th 11, 03:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

I tuu yam un innysyde kittee, and I luv tu bat-bat mowzeez...Hmmm I
awlzo go aftur ennyting stringy ur snake-lyke...Duzint mattur thik ur
thin...
Du owtside goink kitteez hunt snakez?
--
Pitô.ônya

Old February 6th 11, 05:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

well lemme tell ursef whut, one of da rezunz dat we iz all inside kitteez iz
beclawz, onze, a longlong time ago when OEJ anna TV wuz still babycatz soft
usta let dem anna Miss Violette inna owt, anna onze, da soft wuz sittin inna
chair, anna tv anna oej wuz komin inna back door... furee sayz" oh da
kittenz iz bring us a dead thing..

soft" what ya mean

furree: well tv iz at one end, and oej is atta ofur end...

soft: well it musta been a big fite beclawz dey duzint share der dead
thingz...

furree: well its a very large worm... small silence... and oh crap... worms
don't haf headz du dey...

skremin insued anna da furee hadda skrape da soft offa ceeilin... she wuz
skremein get it owt, so lowd da furree wuz afraid da nayborz wuld be kallin
da mergencee number...

himz getted it owt anna den him getted the free of dem inna in... den soft
saye: get it offa bak porch... so furee wented inna owt but kame bak in
beree qwiklee and sayed: itz gone now

soft: did urself usa shofel to get rid offit...

furree afur a silenze: no, it leaved on itz own

den more skremein okurred anna furree hadda skrape soft offa da ceelin
agin...

Chester, who wuz told diz storree by OEJ and tv and helped clean up da
verbage for a fambly inviromint

Old February 6th 11, 06:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Gudgud storee...I kinda thot sew.

I wuz gibbin uh Kissamouse prezzy ovva gluv wif ribbunz on etsh fingur.
I lyke it lotz. Spekklee wen meowmee pootz it on an wiggulz hur fingurz.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old February 6th 11, 07:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

we had one of doze, but owrz had a kuple wiffa ribbonz, anna a kuple wiffa
ballz wiffa jinglez, Storrmmee who liked diz toy bezt

Old February 6th 11, 05:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Feb 5, 9:03*pm, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:
I tuu yam un innysyde kittee, and I luv tu bat-bat mowzeez...Hmmm I
awlzo go aftur ennyting stringy ur snake-lyke...Duzint mattur thik ur
thin...
Du owtside goink kitteez hunt snakez?

I haff hunted furry fyew snakes over da yeers butted I have cotted a
cupl. Wunce mine dog Hether gotted into a fite wiff a rattley snak an
I had to hep her outted. I kwikly gotted its nek wile she kep its
attentchum aweigh frum me. DAT wuz dangerus but da snake tast jus wike
chickum.

Mosly we leev da snakes alon.

--
Wascal, secretery ob da exteerior

Old February 6th 11, 09:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

wrote:
I tuu yam un innysyde kittee, and I luv tu bat-bat mowzeez...Hmmm I
awlzo go aftur ennyting stringy ur snake-lyke...Duzint mattur thik ur
thin...
Du owtside goink kitteez hunt snakez?

I haff hunted furry fyew snakes over da yeers butted I have cotted a
cupl. Wunce mine dog Hether gotted into a fite wiff a rattley snak an
I had to hep her outted. I kwikly gotted its nek wile she kep its
attentchum aweigh frum me. DAT wuz dangerus but da snake tast jus wike
chickum.

Mosly we leev da snakes alon.

--
Wascal, secretery ob da exteerior

Dat iz scari!!! Glad yu didn get bitted. TuTu