Here kitty, kitty

Old February 4th 13, 09:33 PM posted to alt.talk.creationism,alt.politics,rec.food.cooking,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Spamβuster

Default Here kitty, kitty

On 2/3/2013 8:01 PM, Bill Graham wrote:

SPAMMED INTO NON-RELEVANT NEWSGROUPS or COUNTRY

Old February 4th 13, 09:34 PM posted to alt.talk.creationism,alt.spam,rec.food.cooking,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Spamβuster

Old February 5th 13, 07:25 AM posted to alt.talk.creationism,can.politics,rec.food.cooking,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Bill Graham

dgk wrote:
On Sun, 3 Feb 2013 18:01:24 -0800, "Bill Graham"
wrote:

Mack A. Damia wrote:
On Sun, 3 Feb 2013 10:15:37 -0800, "Bill Graham"
wrote:

IBen Getiner wrote:
On Feb 1, 11:51 pm, ConsЯcons wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_5K-MHjxMw

Karen

Who are we to say that the Chinese are wrong and we're somehow
right? Isn't cat meat food just like anything else that we choose
to nourish our bodies with? The Vietnamese people love dog meat.
And many cultures not only eat horse, but also drink their milk
and make it into butter and cheese and so-forth. Just because the
West is the part of the world affected by total feminization,
don't expect other more common-sense peoples to be the same. They
think we're crazy, and I can't say that I don't agree with them.
Too much emphasis on animal 'rights'. Give them many more and we
won't even be allowed to eat them. ANY of them.

IBen

It isn't who we kill & eqat, but how they are kept and the quality
of their life while they are waiting to feed us. The poor kitties
in that film clip are not treated well, but hearded into tiny
cages and made to suffer while they are waiting to die. I am not a
vegitarian, and know that animals are dilled in large wuantities
to feed me. But I wouod like to think that thewse animals lead
happy relaxed lives before they reach full growth and are killed
for my dinner plate. I eat "full range raised" chickens and beef
that has been allowed to roam the green prarie before they were
killed for me. This is part of my argument that outside cats asre
OK. Its not the length of life that counts, but the quality of
life until the end comes, that counts. If they have to be killed
well, that's one thing. But to make them suffer before then is
very wrong.

Bill, IBen is a notorious troll on Usenet. Check out his history on
Google Groups. Therefore......

Perhaps, but the point he is making is perfectly valid. As meat
eaters, we are responsible for the raising and killing of millions
of animals every year, so to disparage others for killing and eating
cats is duplicious and discriminatory. Does a cat suffer more than a
chicken? And if not, then why is it more dispicable to kill and eat
one than a chicken? As a libertsrian and mathematician who believes
in logic I am duty bound to answer this question. Just because cats
are soft and furry and are comfortable on my lap, does that give me
the right to treat them better than chickens?

It's a reasonable argument. Many things done for cultural reaons make
little sense. Here in the USA, rabbits are one animal that crosses the
line from pet to food. Well, some kids keep frogs as pets and some
people eat their legs but since I was one of those kids who had a pet
frog I won't eat their legs.

I remember an interview with some farmer who said that the difference
is names. You can't name an animal that you plan to kill for food.

A friend of my parents owned a pig farm in Louisiana. They made the mistake
of making a pet out of one of the pigs who was the, "runt" of the litter.
Then, one day, when he grew up, he got loose into the rest of the pigs, and
of course, when they called, "Here Oinky" all the pigs came running, so they
couldn't tell which one was Oinky, and whenever they had to kill a pig from
then on, they thought it might be Oinky....

Old February 7th 13, 11:40 PM posted to alt.talk.creationism,rec.food.cooking,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.spam
Spamβuster

On 2/5/2013 1:25 AM, Bill Graham wrote:

SPAMMED INTO NON-RELEVANT GROUPS / COUNTRY

Old February 17th 13, 04:38 AM posted to alt.talk.creationism,can.politics,rec.food.cooking,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
walsingham

grimshaw wrote in news:f6a82381-90b1-45a2-8635-
:

On Feb 1, 11:51Â*pm, ConsЯcons wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_5K-MHjxMw

Karen

I have two cats.

I understand that they are both furry, cute Psycho Killers.

Did you know that the two most invasive species in North America are
as follows:

Flora: The Dandelion

Fauna: Cats.

The most invasive species in North merka and elsewhere, are humans!!
Old February 17th 13, 04:46 AM posted to alt.talk.creationism,can.politics,rec.food.cooking,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
walsingham

"Bill Graham" wrote in
:

Karen

When I was in Hong Kong with the US Navy back in the late 50's. I ate
in a small cafe in a section where I wasn't supposed to be. I

couldn't
read the menu, so I ordered the most expensive thing on it, which was
only about 25 cents US. I thought I was eating chicken and rice. When
I paid the bill, there was an old man by the door, and he said
something to me in English, so I asked him what I ate. "Cat" he said.

Perhaps that's why I keep so many cats now and treat them so

well.....

Is THAT why all the queue-jumper Chinese are heading for New Zealand???
Old February 17th 13, 04:58 AM posted to alt.talk.creationism,can.politics,rec.food.cooking,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
walsingham

IBen Getiner wrote in news:b3777720-3556-4039-
:

On Feb 1, 11:51Â*pm, ConsЯcons wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_5K-MHjxMw

Karen

Who are we to say that the Chinese are wrong and we're somehow right?
Isn't cat meat food just like anything else that we choose to nourish
our bodies with? The Vietnamese people love dog meat. And many
cultures not only eat horse, but also drink their milk and make it
into butter and cheese and so-forth. Just because the West is the

part
of the world affected by total feminization, don't expect other more
common-sense peoples to be the same. They think we're crazy, and I
can't say that I don't agree with them. Too much emphasis on animal
'rights'. Give them many more and we won't even be allowed to eat
them. ANY of them.

IBen

I am informed that human animals taste like and are therefore descibed
as 'long-pig', by certain cultures that still exist. I don't eat pork
so cannot comment on that! BTW, animal rights---jeez--next thing you
know, they'll lock up psychopaths and other paedophiles!

Old February 17th 13, 10:08 PM posted to alt.talk.creationism,can.politics,rec.food.cooking,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Bill Graham

wrote:

grimshaw wrote in
:

On Feb 1, 11:51 pm, ConsЯcons wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_5K-MHjxMw

Karen

I have two cats.

I understand that they are both furry, cute Psycho Killers.

Did you know that the two most invasive species in North America are
as follows:

Flora: The Dandelion

Fauna: Cats.

The most invasive species in North merka and elsewhere, are humans!!

Right you are.

Cows eat dandelions. - I eat cows. It ain't the length of life that counts,
but the quality of life for as long as you have it. When you are ready to
eat it, or can;t keep it any longer for whatever reason, then sneak up on it
and, when it doesn;t suspect anything, kill it quickly, and don;t look back.
But either way, I would suffer, because I miss my buddies when they are
gone. Not for them, but for myself. I just wish that some kind person would
do the same for me.... Sneak up behind me and when I least expect it, shoot
me in the back of the head. What a nice way to go!

Old February 17th 13, 10:10 PM posted to alt.talk.creationism,can.politics,rec.food.cooking,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Mack A. Damia

wrote:

[...]

The crux of the issue, though, is not "how" but "when".