RB purrs for a friend

Old November 21st 04, 04:18 AM
Victor Martinez

Default RB purrs for a friend

My dear friend Sherry had to give the greatest gift of love to her 21
year old cat Charlie. She is hurting really bad, she's had Charlie since
she was 19 years old. Sherry told me that besides her parents, her
longest relationship has been with Charlie.
Healing soothing purrs for my friend Sherry would be very appreciated
and also for Charlie to have a good trip to the RB. I'll be asking
Quetzie to take care of Charlie and introduce him to the rpca gang.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old November 21st 04, 04:40 AM
Marina

Victor Martinez wrote:

My dear friend Sherry had to give the greatest gift of love to her 21
year old cat Charlie. She is hurting really bad, she's had Charlie since
she was 19 years old. Sherry told me that besides her parents, her
longest relationship has been with Charlie.
Healing soothing purrs for my friend Sherry would be very appreciated
and also for Charlie to have a good trip to the RB. I'll be asking
Quetzie to take care of Charlie and introduce him to the rpca gang.

Lots of purrs for Sherry. It must be hard to lose such a long-time friend.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old November 21st 04, 04:57 AM
Singh

My heart and many purrs go out for your friend, that she may find peace and
healing and the knowledge that she did right by Charlie. Indeed she did the
most heroic and most loving thing she could do, to let her cherished one go
to God without suffering. I have also asked my Fritzie to welcome Charlie to
the place of eternal summer, our Creator's gift to the small ones who come
to Him.

Blessed be,
Baha

Old November 21st 04, 05:06 AM
Tanada

Victor Martinez wrote:

My dear friend Sherry had to give the greatest gift of love to her 21
year old cat Charlie. She is hurting really bad, she's had Charlie since
she was 19 years old. Sherry told me that besides her parents, her
longest relationship has been with Charlie.
Healing soothing purrs for my friend Sherry would be very appreciated
and also for Charlie to have a good trip to the RB. I'll be asking
Quetzie to take care of Charlie and introduce him to the rpca gang.

Purrs and RB sympathy on the way. Please convey our sympathy to Sherry.

Pam, Rob, and the Fayetteville Seven.

Old November 21st 04, 07:29 AM
Helen Wheels

Victor Martinez wrote:
My dear friend Sherry had to give the greatest gift of love to her 21
year old cat Charlie. She is hurting really bad, she's had Charlie since
she was 19 years old. Sherry told me that besides her parents, her
longest relationship has been with Charlie.
Healing soothing purrs for my friend Sherry would be very appreciated
and also for Charlie to have a good trip to the RB. I'll be asking
Quetzie to take care of Charlie and introduce him to the rpca gang.

Purrs for Sherry and Charlie. It's so hard to lose them, even after a
good long life.