Bobcat and computers

Old May 6th 04, 09:46 PM
leigh

Default Bobcat and computers

I have been lurkin (again) for a while, and dying to ask this
question. Why is it that the minute i sit down at the computer my
Bobcat all of a sudden wants cuddles and strokes and fusses, and then
walks on and sits on the keyboard, and generally gets in the way? Do
any of you kitties know?

Oh my goodness! Is he trying to tell me he wants to chat?

Really dense Meowmie
Old May 6th 04, 09:46 PM
Miss Violette

i would think he wants to come to the community more often, as we all do,
glare at soft, Miss Violette
m...

Old May 6th 04, 09:50 PM
Blurbubble

"leigh" wrote in message
m...
I have been lurkin (again) for a while, and dying to ask this
question. Why is it that the minute i sit down at the computer my
Bobcat all of a sudden wants cuddles and strokes and fusses, and then
walks on and sits on the keyboard, and generally gets in the way? Do
any of you kitties know?

Oh my goodness! Is he trying to tell me he wants to chat?

Really dense Meowmie

Hihi, tippikall ov a hoomin not to bee ayball tu werk it owt! Weez ORL no
dat da poota is yor KITTEEZ proppertee anna heez tryin to diktayt hiz
messijis tu yu!

Clarence (orlways ermayzd at da densniss ov hoomins....)

---

Old May 7th 04, 04:47 AM
Mlle. Anaïs

Uv cawz he iz! Hihi Bobcat, howz yourownself tonite?
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old May 8th 04, 12:14 AM
leigh

"Blurbubble" (fake addy) wrote in message news:Gyxmc.328$HX1.73@newsfe1-win...
"leigh" wrote in message
m...
I have been lurkin (again) for a while, and dying to ask this
question. Why is it that the minute i sit down at the computer my
Bobcat all of a sudden wants cuddles and strokes and fusses, and then
walks on and sits on the keyboard, and generally gets in the way? Do
any of you kitties know?

Oh my goodness! Is he trying to tell me he wants to chat?

Really dense Meowmie

Hihi, tippikall ov a hoomin not to bee ayball tu werk it owt! Weez ORL no
dat da poota is yor KITTEEZ proppertee anna heez tryin to diktayt hiz
messijis tu yu!

Clarence (orlways ermayzd at da densniss ov hoomins....)

Suitably chastised meowmie apologises for her denseness.

Bobcat mutters UB - bless, she is after all only hoomin!
Old May 8th 04, 12:18 AM
leigh

I'ze fine fangu, but dis hoomin shurr iz stoopid, i'ze bin tryin tu
chat fur agez n agez, butten shez just duzznt gets it. But i furgivez
hur tho, cuz she iz onlie hoomin and she do give yummy scritches, and
head buttz tu!

Bob

Old May 8th 04, 12:20 AM
leigh

Sorry Miss Violette.
Chastised hoomin hands over control of the 'pooter to a smug looking black cat!

"Miss Violette" wrote in message ...
i would think he wants to come to the community more often, as we all do,
glare at soft, Miss Violette
m...

Old May 8th 04, 01:28 AM
Mlle. Anaïs

Well Bob, doze iz impurrtant qualitiez in a hooman! How old iz
yourownself anna where duz youze liff?

I'ze a twee-yeer old Persian girlkittee anna we'ze liffs in Mew Joisey
justa cross frum Mew Yawk Cittie.

Dis iz a furry, furry nice groop, anna all uv da kitteez are fun
kitteez! Welcome!

Herez my piktu www.electric-ink.com/anais.html do you haff a pikture
uv yourownself?

Old May 8th 04, 04:14 PM
Mary Lu

leigh wrote:
I have been lurkin (again) for a while, and dying to ask this
question. Why is it that the minute i sit down at the computer my
Bobcat all of a sudden wants cuddles and strokes and fusses, and
then walks on and sits on the keyboard, and generally gets in the
way? Do any of you kitties know?

Oh my goodness! Is he trying to tell me he wants to chat?

Really dense Meowmie

Hihihi, Bobcat. Im Mollie Anne, a liddle gray gurl kittee uf ate
munts. eye lik 2 tri 2 katch whut my nu mom kalls uh kurser. it
jumps alllover! Haf u kowt 1 yet? Mollie Anne