Happi Purrday Apurr Kitties!

Old April 1st 05, 07:33 AM
Shahna

Default Happi Purrday Apurr Kitties!

Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrrrrrrrrday deer rpcc kitties,
Happy Purrday tew yew!
an mennee moor!

April 2005
1 - Berkeley, Bitsy, Cinni, Cookie, Olive, Persephone, Puddi Cat,
Ralph, Wendell
2 - Panda
4 - Azad
5 - Jordan
10 - Chip, Pepsi
12 - Tabitha
15 - Simon, Sugar Magnolia
16 - Ginger, Pixie
20 - Cali
21 - Radar
24 - Kissa
26 - 'Frass, Waffles
30 - Otis

If enny kitties yew no ar knot onda lizt,ore da dayte iz rong, pleze
let me no. Jus repli tew dis post ore emayle me at

shahna1 [at] juno [dot] com
(no spaces and replace items in brackets with the appropriate symbols)

Fangu,
Shahna
Old April 1st 05, 03:53 PM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 22:33:15 -0800, Shahna wrote:

Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrrrrrrrrday deer rpcc kitties,
Happy Purrday tew yew!
an mennee moor!

April 2005
1 - Berkeley, Bitsy, Cinni, Cookie, Olive, Persephone, Puddi Cat,
Ralph, Wendell
2 - Panda
4 - Azad
5 - Jordan
10 - Chip, Pepsi
12 - Tabitha
15 - Simon, Sugar Magnolia
16 - Ginger, Pixie
20 - Cali
21 - Radar
24 - Kissa
26 - 'Frass, Waffles
30 - Otis

Happy Birfday kitties, an mannee, manee more!

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
4/1/2005 9:52:13 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old April 1st 05, 05:39 PM
Beverly Orel

Happy Purrrrrrrrrrday alla yew!@
Luff,
Samantha & cuzzins Finney, Lucey & Jeannie

Old April 12th 05, 06:45 AM
Batson

Ourown Otis is at thuh bridje now sew purrhapz yew kin putta (RB) negst tew
hisown name?

(sniff sniff) Mattie Marie hoo mizzes thuh bigoldfoodiehog

Old April 12th 05, 08:09 PM
Rebecca

Purrs fur yoo an Otis's fambly.

Rebecca, for her house