Election Results So Far

Old August 4th 06, 01:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

Default Election Results So Far

Auntie Sandy! Auntie Sandy! Which of us kittiez -- me or
Louise -- are leading in the race for Sheriff of Catmerica?

Respectfully meowed,
Cousin Rosco P. Catrane, Age 1
Junior Tabby In Residence
Catnidate For Sheriff Of Catmerica

Old August 4th 06, 01:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Fri, 04 Aug 2006 00:15:16 GMT, "ChildFree23"
wrote:

Auntie Sandy! Auntie Sandy! Which of us kittiez -- me or
Louise -- are leading in the race for Sheriff of Catmerica?

Respectfully meowed,
Cousin Rosco P. Catrane, Age 1
Junior Tabby In Residence
Catnidate For Sheriff Of Catmerica

When does the voting end? Curious whiskers want to know.

Cinder
http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=140147
Old August 4th 06, 03:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Anti Sandy

Well, I'm not sure I should say, Rosco. It might affect other kitties who
haven't voted yet. Do you think you can wait until this weekend to find
out?

Anti Sandy

news

Old August 4th 06, 03:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Anti Sandy

I suggested keeping the polls open until this Saturday at midnight. Does
that seem OK to everykitty?

Anti Sandy

Old August 4th 06, 04:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Aunt Sandy, we tried emailing our votes to you. Did you get the email?

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Old August 4th 06, 04:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Anti Sandy

No, I haven't gotten your email. I'm replying to all the election emails I
get to let kitties know they were received. Did you email to
carrieandbishop-6 at yahoo dot com?

Anti Sandy

ups.com...

Old August 5th 06, 02:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

That's where we emailed it but we emailed it through google groups.
We'll try again using our real email account.