Ping Sherry - Congratulations!

Old April 1st 04, 06:05 AM
LOL

Default Ping Sherry - Congratulations!

I saw that the Oklahoma Supreme Court upheld the chicken-fighting ban.
You must be proud that the outcome of all your hard work is no longer
in doubt. Maybe you should have some tuna water in celebration. :-P

------
Krista
Old April 1st 04, 06:35 AM
Sherry

I saw that the Oklahoma Supreme Court upheld the chicken-fighting ban.
You must be proud that the outcome of all your hard work is no longer
in doubt. Maybe you should have some tuna water in celebration. :-P

------
Krista

HA! YES! Happy Dance, Happy Dance
Tuna water all around, set 'em up Joe, I'm buying.
It's a real relief. Just like any other blood sports, it will probably still
exist underground. But at least it's on the books now.
How in the world anyone can watch two animals, whether it's chickens or dogs or
horses, kill each other for entertainment is beyond comprehension.

Sherry
Sherry
Old April 1st 04, 02:28 PM
Lisa Katt

LOL skrev i meddelandet . ..
I saw that the Oklahoma Supreme Court upheld the chicken-fighting ban.
You must be proud that the outcome of all your hard work is no longer
in doubt. Maybe you should have some tuna water in celebration. :-P

------
Krista

That is wonderful! Congratulations Sherry!
Elisabet

Old April 1st 04, 02:38 PM
Marina

"Sherry " wrote
HA! YES! Happy Dance, Happy Dance
Tuna water all around, set 'em up Joe, I'm buying.
It's a real relief. Just like any other blood sports, it will probably

still
exist underground. But at least it's on the books now.
How in the world anyone can watch two animals, whether it's chickens or

dogs or
horses, kill each other for entertainment is beyond comprehension.

raises glass of tuna water Congratulations, Sherry! It must be wonderful
to have all that hard work pay off! I don't get that mentality either, at
all (horses???? I didn't know that!). discreetly sets glass of tuna water
down and hopes no-one sees she's not drinking it

--
Marina

Old April 1st 04, 03:55 PM
MaryL

"Sherry " wrote in message
I saw that the Oklahoma Supreme Court upheld the chicken-fighting ban.
You must be proud that the outcome of all your hard work is no longer
in doubt. Maybe you should have some tuna water in celebration. :-P

------
Krista

HA! YES! Happy Dance, Happy Dance
Tuna water all around, set 'em up Joe, I'm buying.
It's a real relief. Just like any other blood sports, it will probably

still
exist underground. But at least it's on the books now.
How in the world anyone can watch two animals, whether it's chickens or

dogs or
horses, kill each other for entertainment is beyond comprehension.

Sherry
Sherry

Congratulations, Sherry! (But with your permission ... I hope ... I'm going
to give "my" glass of tuna water to Holly and Duffy!)

MaryL

Old April 1st 04, 04:32 PM
Annie Wxill

"LOL" wrote in message
om...
I saw that the Oklahoma Supreme Court upheld the chicken-fighting ban.
You must be proud that the outcome of all your hard work is no longer
in doubt. Maybe you should have some tuna water in celebration. :-P

------
Krista

Yes, congratulations to Sherry and those who fought to get the ban passed.
Thanks for bringing this up, Krista.
Annie, passing the tuna water to Rosie and Cinder

Old April 1st 04, 09:42 PM
polonca12000

Wonderful news!
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

om...

Ping Mary in LA LOL Cat anecdotes 3 December 2nd 03 05:56 PM
PING: Yoj JBHajos Cat anecdotes 1 November 29th 03 06:47 PM
Ping: Alan Erskine Stacey Cat anecdotes 3 November 26th 03 12:11 AM
Ping: Yowie Stacey Cat anecdotes 48 August 18th 03 11:47 PM