New Cat

Old March 28th 04, 10:27 AM

Jeanette wrote:

He's a brown / black tabby with a white chin and tiny white bib. He's got
white toes too! He's only got one eye, he lost his right eye in an accident
last year. And you can see him here.
http://www.futurenation.net/prestonc...ccavityweb.jpg

Oh, he's so pretty! Tabbies are my favorites, too. So glad you adopted
him!

Joyce
Old March 28th 04, 08:13 PM
SUQKRT

In article , "Jeanette"
wrote:

He's a brown / black tabby with a white chin and tiny white bib. He's got
white toes too! He's only got one eye, he lost his right eye in an accident
last year. And you can see him here.

Welcome McCavity, enjoy your new home.
Suz
Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One

Waiting for inspiration. Please hold while I contemplate my navel.

|\__/|
(=':'=)
(")_(")

Old March 29th 04, 04:43 AM
LOL

"Jeanette" wrote in message ...
Would the group please send welcoming purrs and good settling in vibes to
McCavity please?

He's our new cat, and is currently hiding under a chair in the conservatory.
He was born in autumn 2001, given away to a petshop (!) and sold to an
elderly lady who went on to adopt three more kittens within a year, then
died, leaving them to her son, who already had four cats of his own. Unable
to cope, he signed his mother's cats over to us in January, and three of
them were adopted quickly, McCavity failing to make an impression on anyone
until Ade fell in love with him this morning.

He's a brown / black tabby with a white chin and tiny white bib. He's got
white toes too! He's only got one eye, he lost his right eye in an accident
last year. And you can see him here.

http://www.futurenation.net/prestonc...ccavityweb.jpg

Jeanette

He's a beautiful boy - what a sweet face! We are sending welcoming
purrs and mrrrps to McCavity, and hoping he settles in soon to his new
life of bossing his slaves and having his every whim indulged. :-)

------
Krista
Old March 30th 04, 03:28 PM
Helen Miles

Any other one eyed cats in the group? Or are they all in England

Well the best ones are.

Purrs (of a smug nature), Waffles

I'll have you know that I am *NOT* in England, I am in WALES.

Purrs of an even smugger nature

His Royal Feline lordship Tiger - who has a company named after him and
is the inspiration for the logo.

Old March 30th 04, 03:47 PM
Hopitus2

Blind Terrorist Rowdy has a blind left eye....but it's still in his face.
Does that qualify as "one-eyed"?

"Helen Miles" wrote in message
news:33653cc9ea664572fa0a747e766afe06.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...
:
: Any other one eyed cats in the group? Or are they all in England
:
:
: Well the best ones are.
:
: Purrs (of a smug nature), Waffles
:
: I'll have you know that I am *NOT* in England, I am in WALES.
:
: Purrs of an even smugger nature
:
: His Royal Feline lordship Tiger - who has a company named after him and
: is the inspiration for the logo.
:
:
: --
: Posted via Mailgate.ORG Server - http://www.Mailgate.ORG

Old March 30th 04, 03:51 PM
Jeanette

Helen Miles wrote in message
news:33653cc9ea664572fa0a747e766afe06.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...

Any other one eyed cats in the group? Or are they all in England

Well the best ones are.

Purrs (of a smug nature), Waffles

I'll have you know that I am *NOT* in England, I am in WALES.

It's SO hard to keep up with you! Waffles, Tiger and McCavity! What a line
up

Old March 30th 04, 07:17 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

I'll have you know that I am *NOT* in England, I am in WALES.

Oh I'll count you in as being all the best cats in the UK :-)

Purrs of an even smugger nature

No one, but no one is as smug as *me* I am Queen of Smugness. Smugger than a
smug cat whose just had a freshly caught mouse delivered by the human slave
with a side order of double cream for dipping it in. I am the Empress of Smug!

His Royal Feline lordship Tiger - who has a company named after him and
is the inspiration for the logo.

Hah! I *am* on the logo of said business here and I'm Company Purresident :-)

Purrs, Waffles

**$om $

Old March 30th 04, 07:18 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Blind Terrorist Rowdy has a blind left eye....but it's still in his face.
Does that qualify as "one-eyed"?

It'll do.

Purrs, Waffles

**$om $

Old April 1st 04, 10:11 PM
polonca12000

What a handsome kitty!
Purrs and vibes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Jeanette" wrote in message
Would the group please send welcoming purrs and good settling in vibes to
McCavity please?

snip