Lizzie & Weeble Piccies

Old April 1st 04, 09:31 PM
Napoleon

"Magic Mood Jeep©" wrote in message news:NCHac.151125$Cb.1545854@attbi_s51...
Lizzie's piccies are here
http://community.webshots.com/album/76970010QDISZX/3

Johnny Applecat's piccies are here
http://community.webshots.com/album/109016363dXYsOf/3

They are so cute!

It must give you comfort at night to know that you don't have to worry
about being attacked by paper towels. :-)
Old April 1st 04, 10:32 PM
Magic Mood Jeep©

Lizzie was a rescue from the local animal shelter. Hubby went there less
than a week after we lost Ivy RB to CRF (and this after his bawling &
blubbering and stating that we are NOT getting any more pets that won't
outlive us), and Lizzie picked him out - literally... he was looking through
the cat section and she reached a paw out of her cage and snagged him. She
was not very happy when *I* went to pick her up the next day (local shelter
has 1 day wait to make sure you have supplies for the pet you are getting,
seems a lot of people come in there unprepared) as hubby was at work. She
brightened up when he came home, though! Took her to the vet that evening,
and she tried to bite the Dr when he gave her the worming meds, and took a
swat at him with those razor sharp claws when he gave her her shots(s)!
Fortunately, Dr has good reflexes, so she missed him. Last time we had her
in, she had lost all of that and now cowers up against us.

When we got her, her eyes were almost as orange as her fur, but they're more
golden colored now. She does have 'wobbly knees' - that is, occasionally
one or the other kneecap will pop out of place and she will start limping -
we pick her up and make her stretch her leg out and it pops back into place
(I actually felt it do it once). TED says as long as we keep her weight
down (hence the reason she gets a mix of regular, diet & dental food) it
shouldn't be too much of a problem & shouldn't require surgery. It hasn't
happened in a long time.

She is still hubby's cat though - she will hop on him and curl up on him &
purr while he's messing with his computer - something she will not do with
me, even though I'm the one that feeds her!

--
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©

wrote in message
Kreisleriana wrote:

Weeble is becoming quite sleek and elegant! Hardly looks like the
funny little bughead you rescued!

And Lizzie is so pretty! With all the fuss over Weeble, I don't think
I've looked at her pictures recently. She has lovely eyes and beautiful
fur. The "high five" picture is really cute.

Joyce

Old April 2nd 04, 02:46 AM
Alan Erskine

"Magic Mood Jeep©" wrote in message
Lizzie's piccies are here
http://community.webshots.com/album/76970010QDISZX/3

Johnny Applecat's piccies are here
http://community.webshots.com/album/109016363dXYsOf/3
--
The ONE and ONLY

former-blonde
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©
http://www.geocities.com/the_magic_mood_jeep/

Last time I saw Weeble, he was just a kitten - looks full-grown now.

--
Alan Erskine
We can get people to the Moon in five years,

Old April 3rd 04, 09:36 PM
polonca12000

Great pics! They are both just so adorable!
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek