RB purrs for Tubby

Old April 1st 04, 02:34 PM
lrulan

We will light a candle for Tubby's safe journey to the RB. He will be happy
there.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
I just heard that Tubby J. Tupelo left for the Rainbow Bridge this
morning. He seemed to have died peacefully in his sleep. He will be
missed by his humans, Carol Ann and Larry, and dozens more who looked
forward to visiting with him during market at the farm. I certainly will
miss him.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old April 1st 04, 03:53 PM
Adrian

Victor Martinez wrote:
I just heard that Tubby J. Tupelo left for the Rainbow Bridge this
morning. He seemed to have died peacefully in his sleep. He will be
missed by his humans, Carol Ann and Larry, and dozens more who looked
forward to visiting with him during market at the farm. I certainly
will miss him.

I'm sorry to hear that, I wiil light a candle for him and send purrs for his
humans.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy, Milo & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old April 1st 04, 05:34 PM
LOL

Victor Martinez wrote in message ...
I just heard that Tubby J. Tupelo left for the Rainbow Bridge this
morning. He seemed to have died peacefully in his sleep. He will be
missed by his humans, Carol Ann and Larry, and dozens more who looked
forward to visiting with him during market at the farm. I certainly will
miss him.

What a shame - I am very sorry to read this. We will light a candle
for Tubby tonight.

------
Krista
Old April 1st 04, 09:00 PM
Exocat

Purrs & human condolences to dear tubby and his grieving humans.

Gordon, Bandit, Pericles & Snowball

--
Feline family viewable at:
http://community.webshots.com/user/exocat

Old April 1st 04, 10:28 PM
Ginger-lyn Summer

On Thu, 01 Apr 2004 01:31:41 GMT, Victor Martinez
wrote:

I just heard that Tubby J. Tupelo left for the Rainbow Bridge this
morning. He seemed to have died peacefully in his sleep. He will be
missed by his humans, Carol Ann and Larry, and dozens more who looked
forward to visiting with him during market at the farm. I certainly will
miss him.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he
Email me he

Purrs for Tubby's journey to the Bridge, and to his grieving humans.

Ginger-lyn

Old April 2nd 04, 02:07 AM
Gandalf

On Thu, 01 Apr 2004 01:31:41 GMT, Victor Martinez wrote:

I just heard that Tubby J. Tupelo left for the Rainbow Bridge this
morning. He seemed to have died peacefully in his sleep. He will be
missed by his humans, Carol Ann and Larry, and dozens more who looked
forward to visiting with him during market at the farm. I certainly will
miss him.

I'm so sorry to hear about tubby. I remember reading about Tubby J. Tupelo; it
doesn't seem like it was very long ago. At least he didn't suffer, though his
humans will (sniff). Purrs on the way.

~~~~~~
Life without cats would be only marginally worth living.
TC and the unmercifully, relentlessly sweet calico kitty, Kenzie.

- Robert Heinlein

Old April 2nd 04, 04:00 PM
lewe

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
I just heard that Tubby J. Tupelo left for the Rainbow Bridge this
morning. He seemed to have died peacefully in his sleep. He will be
missed by his humans, Carol Ann and Larry, and dozens more who looked
forward to visiting with him during market at the farm. I certainly will
miss him.

Purrs for Tubby's passage.
Purrs for all who miss him.
--
:: lewe
lewemi at yahoo dot se || cat pics: photos.yahoo.com/lewemi

Old April 2nd 04, 10:07 PM
Dan M

I just heard that Tubby J. Tupelo left for the Rainbow Bridge this
morning. He seemed to have died peacefully in his sleep. He will be
missed by his humans, Carol Ann and Larry, and dozens more who looked
forward to visiting with him during market at the farm. I certainly will
miss him.

All the kitties back home will purr up a storm for him.

Old April 4th 04, 02:57 AM
Tanada

Victor Martinez wrote:

I just heard that Tubby J. Tupelo left for the Rainbow Bridge this
morning. He seemed to have died peacefully in his sleep. He will be
missed by his humans, Carol Ann and Larry, and dozens more who looked
forward to visiting with him during market at the farm. I certainly will
miss him.

We're so sorry, Victor.

Pam, Rob, and the NC nine