New Babies

Old March 30th 04, 09:49 PM
Lois Reay

Default New Babies

Early last Thursday morning (2-20am) Phoebe started delivering her kittens,
by 3-30am she had 6 beautiful babies and seemed happy and content so I
cleaned up, leaving her to settle down and purring her head off and saying
to me aren't I just a clever girl, I went back to bed, later when I went to
check her she had number 7 (all by herself!!)

Today nearly a week later all is well, 7 lovely babies all with their eyes
open.
There are 5 boys and 2 girls.
The fun and work start all over again.

Lois

Old March 31st 04, 12:12 AM
JoJo

I just love babies! My foster gave birth two weeks ago this coming
Thursday (April 1st - no fools!). Babies are so cute, look like tiny little
gorillas at this point (they are all black). Starting to get around a
little, pretty soon they will learn how to play, I think that is my favorite
time, it's like they are moving in slow motion. I've only got four babies
though, not seven. Then four from another shelter but those guys are older.
Wish I could keep em all. I've got enough (7 + 3 dogs). *sigh*

JoJo
http://home.comcast.net/~zookeepr/fosters.html

Old March 31st 04, 12:38 AM
Kreisleriana

On Wed, 31 Mar 2004 08:49:23 +1200, "Lois Reay"
yodeled:

Early last Thursday morning (2-20am) Phoebe started delivering her kittens,
by 3-30am she had 6 beautiful babies and seemed happy and content so I
cleaned up, leaving her to settle down and purring her head off and saying
to me aren't I just a clever girl, I went back to bed, later when I went to
check her she had number 7 (all by herself!!)

Today nearly a week later all is well, 7 lovely babies all with their eyes
open.
There are 5 boys and 2 girls.
The fun and work start all over again.

Lois

Piccies! Piccies!

Theresa

Single-mindedness is all very well in cows or baboons; in an animal
claiming to belong to the same species as Shakespeare it is simply disgraceful.
(Aldous Huxley)
Old March 31st 04, 01:15 AM
Brenda

"Lois Reay" wrote in message
Early last Thursday morning (2-20am) Phoebe started delivering her

kittens,
by 3-30am she had 6 beautiful babies and seemed happy and content so I
cleaned up, leaving her to settle down and purring her head off and saying
to me aren't I just a clever girl, I went back to bed, later when I went

check her she had number 7 (all by herself!!)

Today nearly a week later all is well, 7 lovely babies all with their eyes
open.
There are 5 boys and 2 girls.
The fun and work start all over again.

Lois

sending welcoming purrs to the little ones!
Brenda

Old March 31st 04, 03:59 AM
lrulan

aw, pictures when available, please?
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

Old March 31st 04, 04:46 AM
Lois Reay

"JoJo" wrote in message
I just love babies! My foster gave birth two weeks ago this coming
Thursday (April 1st - no fools!). Babies are so cute, look like tiny

little
gorillas at this point (they are all black). Starting to get around a
little, pretty soon they will learn how to play, I think that is my

favorite
time, it's like they are moving in slow motion. I've only got four babies
though, not seven. Then four from another shelter but those guys are

older.
Wish I could keep em all. I've got enough (7 + 3 dogs). *sigh*

JoJo
http://home.comcast.net/~zookeepr/fosters.html

Good luck with you foster babies.
Last time Phoebe had 10 kittens so 7 should be a breeze for her!!

Lois

Old March 31st 04, 06:14 AM
LOL

"Lois Reay" wrote in message ...
Early last Thursday morning (2-20am) Phoebe started delivering her kittens,
by 3-30am she had 6 beautiful babies and seemed happy and content so I
cleaned up, leaving her to settle down and purring her head off and saying
to me aren't I just a clever girl, I went back to bed, later when I went to
check her she had number 7 (all by herself!!)

Today nearly a week later all is well, 7 lovely babies all with their eyes
open.
There are 5 boys and 2 girls.
The fun and work start all over again.

Lois

Awww, please scritch the proud mom for me, and let us know when you
need us to start sending you sanity purrs. ;-)

------
Krista

PS: You're taking lots of baby pictures, right? And will be
providing us with a link so we can admire them, right? Soon? :-P
Old April 2nd 04, 04:04 PM
lewe

"Lois Reay" wrote in message
Early last Thursday morning (2-20am) Phoebe started delivering her

kittens,
by 3-30am she had 6 beautiful babies and seemed happy and content so I
cleaned up, leaving her to settle down and purring her head off and saying
to me aren't I just a clever girl, I went back to bed, later when I went

check her she had number 7 (all by herself!!)

Today nearly a week later all is well, 7 lovely babies all with their eyes
open.
There are 5 boys and 2 girls.
The fun and work start all over again.

Purrs for the wee ones - I'm sure you can do with some as well ...

and where are the pics?? ;P
--
:: lewe
lewemi at yahoo dot se || cat pics: photos.yahoo.com/lewemi