Lizzie & Weeble Piccies

Old March 31st 04, 11:29 PM
Magic Mood Jeep©

Default Lizzie & Weeble Piccies

Lizzie's piccies are here
http://community.webshots.com/album/76970010QDISZX/3

Johnny Applecat's piccies are here
http://community.webshots.com/album/109016363dXYsOf/3
--
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©
http://www.geocities.com/the_magic_mood_jeep/

Old March 31st 04, 11:53 PM
Kreisleriana

On Wed, 31 Mar 2004 22:29:01 GMT, "Magic Mood Jeep©"
yodeled:

Lizzie's piccies are here
http://community.webshots.com/album/76970010QDISZX/3

Johnny Applecat's piccies are here
http://community.webshots.com/album/109016363dXYsOf/3

Weeble is becoming quite sleek and elegant! Hardly looks like the
funny little bughead you rescued!

Theresa

Single-mindedness is all very well in cows or baboons; in an animal
claiming to belong to the same species as Shakespeare it is simply disgraceful.
(Aldous Huxley)
Old April 1st 04, 04:36 AM

Kreisleriana wrote:

Weeble is becoming quite sleek and elegant! Hardly looks like the
funny little bughead you rescued!

And Lizzie is so pretty! With all the fuss over Weeble, I don't think
I've looked at her pictures recently. She has lovely eyes and beautiful
fur. The "high five" picture is really cute.

Joyce
Old April 1st 04, 06:08 AM
LOL

"Magic Mood Jeep©" wrote in message news:NCHac.151125$Cb.1545854@attbi_s51...
Lizzie's piccies are here
http://community.webshots.com/album/76970010QDISZX/3

Johnny Applecat's piccies are here
http://community.webshots.com/album/109016363dXYsOf/3

Weeble is mighty cute, but Lizzie is *gorgeous*! However did I miss
her pictures before? Please give her a smooch on her little pink nose
for me. :-)

------
Krista
Old April 1st 04, 03:10 PM
Kreisleriana

On 31 Mar 2004 21:08:44 -0800, (LOL)
yodeled:

"Magic Mood Jeep©" wrote in message news:NCHac.151125$Cb.1545854@attbi_s51...
Lizzie's piccies are here
http://community.webshots.com/album/76970010QDISZX/3

Johnny Applecat's piccies are here
http://community.webshots.com/album/109016363dXYsOf/3

Weeble is mighty cute, but Lizzie is *gorgeous*! However did I miss
her pictures before? Please give her a smooch on her little pink nose
for me. :-)

Little pink noses are the best.

Old April 1st 04, 05:20 PM
LOL

(LOL) wrote in message . com...
"Magic Mood Jeep©" wrote in message news:NCHac.151125$Cb.1545854@attbi_s51...
Lizzie's piccies are here
http://community.webshots.com/album/76970010QDISZX/3

Johnny Applecat's piccies are here
http://community.webshots.com/album/109016363dXYsOf/3

Weeble is mighty cute, but Lizzie is *gorgeous*! However did I miss
her pictures before? Please give her a smooch on her little pink nose
for me. :-)

------
Krista

Obnoxiously following up on my own post, I have figured out why Lizzie
appealed to me so much - she reminds me of Mikey. They've got the
same long and rangy look, and their faces are shaped similarly. If
you erased all her colors and deleted her tail, you'd have Mike! :-D

------
Krista
Old April 1st 04, 05:47 PM
Marina

"Magic Mood Jeep©" wrote
Lizzie's piccies are here
http://community.webshots.com/album/76970010QDISZX/3

Johnny Applecat's piccies are here
http://community.webshots.com/album/109016363dXYsOf/3

I've been enjoying Lizzie pics in abpa. She is such a sweet-looking girl
(though that maw is quite frightening . Weebles is the only cat I ever
heard about that liked apples! Frank wrinkles his nose at me when I eat an
apple.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old April 1st 04, 06:26 PM
Magic Mood Jeep©

Lizzie looks sweet, but she's got the 'typical tri-color temperament':
sweet one moment, all tooth & claws the next! She loves to lure me in with
that white belly, and then pull a Venus flytrap on me I've got more
scratches from her in the than I have from Weeble, even though Weeble is
more rambunctious in his play.

The apples Weeble really likes are grown at an orchard south of my hometown,
Bedford IN, called Applacres. They've been there for decades! Every fall
they let you do your own apple picking in the orchard (of course, you have
to pay for the apples) and I used to LOVE that when I was a kid. I would
even climb up the trees (they won't let you do that now, due to insurance
reasons) to get the few apples that the workers missed when they were
picking them. I guess Weeble gets that love of apples from me

Old April 1st 04, 08:26 PM
Takayuki

"Marina" wrote:

I've been enjoying Lizzie pics in abpa. She is such a sweet-looking girl
(though that maw is quite frightening . Weebles is the only cat I ever
heard about that liked apples! Frank wrinkles his nose at me when I eat an
apple.

I liked the tongue pics, and the orthodondic picture was very
fascinating.

Betty is always interested when I'm eating an apple, but I never let
her have any.

Old April 1st 04, 09:11 PM
Exocat

AWWWWWW, they're SO adorable!

Weeble might grow up to look like my beloved Aries RB, & if he behaves
as well you'll be such lucky humans :-)

2 perfect candidates for that RPCA tee-shirt, perhaps?
(No disrespect to my own boys or other favourites, of course)

Best

Gordon, Bandit, Pericles & Snowball.

--
Feline family viewable at: