For the impending Yowlet

Old April 1st 04, 03:21 AM
Stacey

Default For the impending Yowlet

Oh wee and impending Yowlet,
how we await your birth.

It won't be long now,
till you walk (or crawl) this Earth.

Rather rich or poor, fair or foul,
with your arrival, in joy we will howl.

How blessed you are with parents quite sweet,
every need you have, they will surely meet.

You have been discussed, blamed and yes, even cursed
yet with love for you, your mother almost burst!

Soon you will join Joel, Shmogg and Fluffy,
thanks to learned b*s*t*r*d cat tricks, you're sure to be a toughie.

Those of us here on RPCA wish you the best,
and with those words, even the Daves, surely won't jest.

Regardless of worries, of life proven hard,
you will always, by us, be held in the highest regard.

So now as we sit on the eve of your birth,
let us raise a toast to your priceless, wonderous, worth.

In final words to you, wonderous Yowlet,
I must say, nothing rhymes so here, have a nice moist towlet!

Stacey

Old April 1st 04, 04:20 AM
Helen Wheels

What an absolute masterpiece!
Helen Wheels

Stacey wrote:
Oh wee and impending Yowlet,
how we await your birth.

Old April 1st 04, 04:50 AM
Yowie

Thanks so much Stacey! I've saved this to print out and to put into his
scrapbook. Althouhg it was difficult through the tears.

Thanks everyone here for their support, encouragement and their patience as
well. You guys truly are a blessing.

Yowie

Old April 1st 04, 08:35 AM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

AS the cats would say,

Apawz! Apawz! Apawz!

Cheers, helen s

**$om $

Old April 1st 04, 08:35 AM
Yoj

"Stacey" wrote in message
[...]

Hear, hear! I echo the sentiment and applaud the poet.

Joy

Old April 1st 04, 10:29 PM
Ginger-lyn Summer

On Thu, 01 Apr 2004 02:21:24 GMT, "Stacey"
wrote:

[...]

*Applause*!!!

Ginger-lyn

Old April 2nd 04, 03:59 PM
lewe

Well done!
--
:: lewe
lewemi at yahoo dot se || cat pics: photos.yahoo.com/lewemi

Old April 4th 04, 02:59 AM
Tanada

Stacey wrote:

Oh wee and impending Yowlet,