how's Jill?

Old October 5th 15, 01:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jack Campin

Default how's Jill?

South Carolina seems a bit damp at the moment.

Jill, how are you getting on?

Old October 5th 15, 03:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 10/4/2015 8:55 PM, Jack Campin wrote:
South Carolina seems a bit damp at the moment.

Jill, how are you getting on?

I'm fine, Buffy is fine. The weather maps tend to make it look like the
entire state is under water. I guess many places are but they are well
to the north of us. Charleston (about 125 north of me was hit pretty
hard). It's odd to think I live on an island yet there isn't any
flooding here to speak of. There are A few puddles on some of the
streets, that's about it. Oh, and the pair wains canna play golf!

I did make a run to the store a few days ago to stock up on cat food and
kitty litter, just in case. Also a few things for myself - milk, eggs,
toilet paper.

Thanks for asking!

Jill

GI Jill jmcquown[_2_] Cat anecdotes 16 October 27th 08 07:54 PM
Jill Update from Jill (OT) jmcquown[_2_] Cat anecdotes 27 July 29th 08 10:28 PM
Jill Jofirey Cat anecdotes 4 July 21st 08 06:47 AM
ping JILL Kyla =^..^= Cat anecdotes 4 March 24th 08 09:32 PM
Ping Jill Kate Cat anecdotes 4 January 5th 06 08:52 PM