Awl kitteez reeed deze NOTES, an reply if innereztid.

Old December 1st 10, 01:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default Awl kitteez reeed deze NOTES, an reply if innereztid.

Awl kitteez reeed deze NOTES, an reply if innereztid.

NOTES:
***Concatulashunz, Mosey, yu hab bin sutcha gudgud Acting Chancellor of
the Exchequer dat LL an me hab dezydid tu mayke yu da Permanint
Chancellor of the Exchequer .

***Huu haz no pozishun attawll?
An Associate Justicat pozishun iz neow opin,if yu want it,
meow so, if not, I wyll. 'Point one. (LL iz Justicat)

***Awlzo, lazt kawl furr Sub-Deputy Assistant Vice Grand
Pooh-Bah...NEkittee wantz diz poszishun?

--
Pitô.ônya

Old December 12th 10, 11:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" Awl kitteez reeed deze NOTES, an reply if innereztid.

NOTES:
***Concatulashunz, Mosey, yu hab bin sutcha gudgud Acting Chancellor of
the Exchequer dat LL an me hab dezydid tu mayke yu da Permanint
Chancellor of the Exchequer .

Unse ugin, fank yew vury mutch

***Huu haz no pozishun attawll?
An Associate Justicat pozishun iz neow opin,if yu want it,
meow so, if not, I wyll. 'Point one. (LL iz Justicat)

Haow ubaowt PookyCat? He ka n be uh gud Associate Justicat.
yeUP, ai hab seen hym in axshun.

***Awlzo, lazt kawl furr Sub-Deputy Assistant Vice Grand
Pooh-Bah...NEkittee wantz diz poszishun?

Haow uh ubaowt Pipps? Her kan handle doze duties, jest fyne.
ai axked hur n her wunts dat poszizshun reel bad. Hur is uslo on da Bittie
Committee
wif hur momcat Sqweex, hur Unka Mosey n hur dadcat PookyKat.

--
Pitô.ônya

Mosey
Chancellor of the Exchequer
Diplocat tew Catanada
Assistand Vice Grand Pooh-Bah n ulso on da bittie committee