Da Foster-Meomie

Old December 7th 10, 11:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

Default Da Foster-Meomie

Meomie met myne foster meomie inna fud store! Meomie dint rekonize hur,
but she asked bout me, anna how I wuz doin an that sumtymes she seen me
sittin in myne windo - she lifs wif a furry bad-tempured cat wat duznt
lyke ENY othur catz only wun street away.

AN then they started talkin bout thu sheltur wat she werks fur asa
volunteer. It wuz kinda sad rilly cuz there iz tutu much cats wivout
homes. An I thot alla myne babycats gotten gud homes, but in fak four
did an too dint.

Sum uv yu mite not no I gotten left atta sheltur wif myne babycats wen
they wuz tutu small tu be on theer own, wich iz why I wuz stayin wif thu
foster-meomie an notted inna sheltur, wat wuz furry crowded.

Meomie tole hur I wuz doin jus fine, an gittin a bitted fluffy tho it
wuz hard tu tell wif alla furz. How impurrtanint!

--
Cinnamon

Old December 7th 10, 11:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

itz beri nize dat da fozter hoomin remfurz ursef, we will purrz dat yourown
ofur babykatz getz homez, OEJ

Old December 8th 10, 12:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

On 2010-12-07 8:25 PM, Storrmmee wrote:
itz beri nize dat da fozter hoomin remfurz ursef, we will purrz dat yourown
ofur babykatz getz homez, OEJ

I finks they iz alreddy at thu Bridj. I haz bin livin wiv Meomie sinz
Septemfur uv 2009, an they duznt hav thu spayce tu keep cats that long
bekus theer iz alwayz more comin in.

Meomie an me thot they all had homez, butted no they dint.

--
Cinnamon
Old December 8th 10, 03:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On 2010-12-07 8:25 PM, Storrmmee wrote:

itz beri nize dat da fozter hoomin remfurz ursef, we will purrz dat yourown
ofur babykatz getz homez, OEJ

I finks they iz alreddy at thu Bridj. I haz bin livin wiv Meomie sinz
Septemfur uv 2009, an they duznt hav thu spayce tu keep cats that long
bekus theer iz alwayz more comin in.

Meomie an me thot they all had homez, butted no they dint.

Mebbe dey gotted homes later. Iff dey is at da Bridj der will be
kittees an hooomins an kind doggies to tak car ub dem. Mine Uncl Bill
finks dat da Mommy ub usses Awl sends da bittees BAK after a breef
stay at da Brij, sew dat dey can liv a reel life befour dey stay at da
Brij. Dat mak sum sense, more dan moss hoomins mak enneyway.

--
WooToo

Old December 8th 10, 04:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

I iz sorree ifin diz iza kaze, OEJ

Old December 8th 10, 09:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Dec 7, 11:31*pm, Cheryl wrote:
[...]

Weese sadsad fur awl da lil kitties dat has no homes - iz da same
here, n awl da kitty charities is offurstretched. Meomie ses pet shops
shouldn't be abul to sell live animals cos sumtymes dey dussnt care
who buys dem n itz da animals dat suffur. We agrees!
Wees glad yu has a gudgud home n yu get as fluffy as yu lyke...is only
furryness ennyway!
Jack, Harry n Sukie Da Gordon Boyz
Old December 8th 10, 11:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

U gotted dat rite WooToo. Piglett agreeing

Old December 9th 10, 01:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

On 2010-12-08 6:13 PM, rafflescat wrote:

Weese sadsad fur awl da lil kitties dat has no homes - iz da same
here, n awl da kitty charities is offurstretched. Meomie ses pet shops
shouldn't be abul to sell live animals cos sumtymes dey dussnt care
who buys dem n itz da animals dat suffur. We agrees!
Wees glad yu has a gudgud home n yu get as fluffy as yu lyke...is only
furryness ennyway!
Jack, Harry n Sukie Da Gordon Boyz

Duznt make much difrunce akshually, notted sellin them inna stores.
Meomie haznt seen a cat inna petstore in yeers, butted theer iz still
lotsa cats wifout homes. More then d*gs, thu foster-meomie sed; they haz
an eesier tyme finding homes fur thu d*gs an theer iznt so much uv them,
wich suprized meomie. She thot theer wuz lotsa puroblems findin homes
fur d*gs, spayshully beeguls that izn't gud hunturs, but thu
foster-meomie sed theer iz more puroblems findin homes fur cats.

(Thu puroblem wif thu beeguls iz that if they iz gudgud hunters, thu
hunters will take furry gud care uf them. But sumhoomins finks they is
only gud fur huntin and duznt make gud pets, so theer iz a purroblem
findin homes fur beeguls that needs tu be pets bekus they iz no gud at
huntin. This iz notted troo, tho, Meomie nose beeguls that iz grate
pets, butted furtunately they duznt live wif us.)

--
Cinnamon
Old December 9th 10, 10:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

"Cheryl" wrote

(Thu puroblem wif thu beeguls iz that if they iz gudgud hunters, thu
hunters will take furry gud care uf them. But sumhoomins finks they is
only gud fur huntin and duznt make gud pets, so theer iz a purroblem
findin homes fur beeguls that needs tu be pets bekus they iz no gud at
huntin. This iz notted troo, tho, Meomie nose beeguls that iz grate pets,
butted furtunately they duznt live wif us.)
Cinnamon

Howdy Cinnamon!!! This here's Cash and I got Miss Mabel Anne wuff me. We
air both Beagles though mixed and was hunting doggies. Miss Mabel Anne is
the prettiest little thing! She looks like maybe beagle and something
longer haired silky. Me, I kinda look like Mom took a favorable set a eyes
on a Bull Mastiff. Yeah, I is a big boy but I'z sweet an like kitties.

We was both good huntin dogs but we got sick with the heartwormies so got
left abandoned til they founded us'uns then Miss Carol took us home. I was
stolen from my first home as a puppy and taught to be a huntin doggie. Miss
Mabel Anne sez she was raised ta be a huntin doggie and dey treated her up
real well except they didn't give her pills to keep the heartwormies away
and then when she got'em and got deaf too, dey left her someplace.

Wez living with a lovely kittie. She be named Miss Daisy-Chan an she's the
sweetest kittie!!! Iffin yer meowmie ever be thinkin about adding a rescue
pooch. Beagle types are well known for often gettin'long real good wiff
kitties. Some don't, but dez the crazy ones.

Sumtymes we wurry bowt Meomie rafflescat Cat community 30 March 20th 09 05:49 AM
Evul Meomie Cheryl P.[_2_] Cat community 31 September 23rd 08 01:41 AM
New Foster Cat Debra Berry Cat anecdotes 20 February 25th 06 07:24 PM
Mean Meomie! Mishi Cat anecdotes 9 June 12th 04 05:37 PM
New Foster Kit bunny_baby Cat anecdotes 11 August 21st 03 12:27 PM